Post a reply

Re: Stuart Bingham watch

Postby Skullman

If Bingham were to win, he'd go to WN2 in the rankings.

Stuart Bingham, World Champion and WN2.

Imagine that.

Postby GJ

COME ON BINGHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:If Bingham were to win, he'd go to WN2 in the rankings.

Stuart Bingham, World Champion and WN2.

Imagine that.

I so hope that happens.

Postby Skullman

More Bingham facts. If he wins, he'd be the oldest first time winner since Horace Lindrum in 1952 (or Walter Donaldson in 1947 depending on how you feel about the 1952 Championship).

Postby Holden Chinaski

I still can't believe that frame yesterday. I started to think Bingham would bottle it and I could not believe he took that plant on and was amazed he potted it! He really kept himself together and outplayed Trump. :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:I still can't believe that frame yesterday. I started to think Bingham would bottle it and I could not believe he took that plant on and was amazed he potted it! He really kept himself together and outplayed Trump. :bowdown:

It's so nice to hear somebody who isn't going; "He beat Trump. He's boring. The final sucks...."

Postby snooker_loopy

I am supporting Stuart Bingham. I think he's a genuine guy, he loves snooker, dedicates his life to it, and I hope he wins the title. Come on, Stuart, good luck! :-)

Postby Cloud Strife

If Murphy wins he should get his own watch thread. It's the least he would deserve for winning the title.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:If Murphy wins he should get his own watch thread. It's the least he would deserve for winning the title.

Yes, that was what we agreed in the Reanne Evans Watch thread....

Jeez, man. Has nobody been reading this properly? :td:

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:THE 2015 WORLD CHAMPION!

The Watch Threads Are Over!

Til next year. :hatoff: