Post a reply

Re: World Championship S F 2 : Judd Trump v Stuart Bingham

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Not Murphy's fault that Selby and Robbo didn't do the business.

A player can only beat who's in front of him not his fault if his rivals Lose early.

Same with all years though

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:
Skullman wrote:Not Murphy's fault that Selby and Robbo didn't do the business.

A player can only beat who's in front of him not his fault if his rivals Lose early.

Same with all years though

But it's been a case of Hawkins killing himself to get to the semis thus providing a walkover in the semi.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Murphys opponents were a joke but not his fault

hull, perry, mcgill, barry, bingo

hhahhahahahahahah

Could not have asked for an easier draw

Still more difficult than Robbo's in 2010...

if that BS is starting

Robbos opponents appeared in 3finals combined , how many have Shauns ...
Last edited by GJ on 02 May 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:If murphy cant his 2nd wc now he shoild retire for good

in fact ronnie and trump should also retire by losing to a journeyman

Yeah all players who lose to Bingo should retire, in 2 or 3 years time half the tour will be gone rofl

Postby Andre147

Enough of this Bingo being the worst world champ bullocks if he wins pmsl

If he were indeed WC, he would fully deserve it, plus if that happened he would still have won more rankers than a certain Graeme Dott who after winning his only won one more ranker rofl

Postby JDM375

Andre147 wrote:Enough of this Bingo being the worst world champ bullocks if he wins pmsl

If he were indeed WC, he would fully deserve it, plus if that happened he would still have won more rankers than a certain Graeme Dott who after winning his only won one more ranker rofl

Still not a bad one to have.

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 wrote:Enough of this Bingo being the worst world champ bullocks if he wins pmsl

There are others who deserved to win more. Too bad, you only ever saw them on You Tube.

Postby vodkadiet

The way it works is that whoever wins the title deserves to win.

If Murphy wins 2 world titles then he deserves it.

It isn't his fault Anda, Maflin, Ryan Day and Jimmy Robertson got knocked out before he could play them, is it?

Postby Alex0paul

And suffered with massive depression during his peak years.

Postby Andre147

JDM375 wrote:

Yeah, but as WC he should have a done a lot more, and fact is he hasn't and will never win another ranker again, unless he has an insane easy draw which I cant see happening,

Postby JDM375

Andre147 wrote:
JDM375 wrote:

Yeah, but as WC he should have a done a lot more, and fact is he hasn't and will never win another ranker again, unless he has an insane easy draw which I cant see happening,

Strange, also the fact that he was reached the final twice as well, maybe he's just loves the Crucible/long matches.

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:

There are others who deserved to win more. Too bad, you only ever saw them on You Tube.

pmsl

I only ever read and watched World War 2 stuff and I didn't have to live in that time to know the facts so same with Snooker :wave:

Postby Andre147

Enough of this Bingham hatred here...

If you call yourselves true snooker fans you should watch this Final like any other, it's the biggest tournament we have in Snooker ffs... even if it was Lawler v Mcleod, I would watch every single ball of it, period.

And if I were a bitter snooker fan, after Bingo knocked Ronnie out I would be rooting like mad for Judd to win, but I will never do that as someone who beats Ronnie the way he did definately deserved to be in this Final, and I'm very happy he is. <ok>

So goodnight and just accept the better player won this match, and that was Stuart Bingham <ok>