Post a reply

Re: World Championship S F 2 : Judd Trump v Stuart Bingham

Postby Iceman33

I`ve been reading this forum throughout the Championship, but now is the best time for my first post.
Bingo deserved the win. I really don`t care what haters think about him, he played great under presure for 2 matches in a row and deserved to reach the final. Also, the plant he made in the last frame was really "boring", don`t you think?
I`m also happy about Trump failing again, I never liked the guy.

Postby Lucky

vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I feel a bit sorry for Judd, he fought back very hard but Bingo was just too strong today.

No sympathy here for him other players lost despite playing well thats sport :hatoff:

No sympathy for someone who endorses a violent organisation.

It was a snooker match...... is bingo a vegan poster boy :chin:

Postby Lou147

A true Crucible classic that. Thought it would be Judd's year but Bingham completely outplayed him, I'm not exactly thrilled at the thought of a Murphy/Bingham final but you never know

Postby GJ

Iceman33 wrote:I`ve been reading this forum throughout the Championship, but now is the best time for my first post.
Bingo deserved the win. I really don`t care what haters think about him, he played great under presure for 2 matches in a row and deserved to reach the final. Also, the plant he made in the last frame was really "boring", don`t you think?

:happy: :happy: :happy: :cracker: :bowdown:

Postby Andre147

I think this match will teach Judd a LOT. He definately took Stuart a bit for granted at the start, especially 1st and 2nd sessions, because he thought he could blow Stu off the table and fact is that backfired on him BIG TIME.

But some saying he's the next Jimmy White is also a bit silly realy... I'm sure he'll be back and I really can't see Judd not winning at least one WC... I know the very same was said about JW back in his heyday, but really Judd will become WC one day, these kind of defeats will just teach him and make him become a stronger player in the future.

Postby mantorok

Iceman33 wrote:I`ve been reading this forum throughout the Championship, but now is the best time for my first post.

Hi Stuart.

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I feel a bit sorry for Judd, he fought back very hard but Bingo was just too strong today.

No sympathy here for him other players lost despite playing well thats sport :hatoff:

I saw no sympathy for the loser in Wednesdays epic quarters final so im showing the same attitude to burger king <ok>

Agreed. Well at least Robbo has won the world title!

:-D

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:I think this match will teach Judd a LOT. He definately took Stuart a bit for granted at the start, especially 1st and 2nd sessions, because he thought he could blow Stu off the table and fact is that backfired on him BIG TIME.

But some saying he's the next Jimmy White is also a bit silly realy... I'm sure he'll be back and I really can't see Judd not winning at least one WC... I know the very same was said about JW back in his heyday, but really Judd will become WC one day, these kind of defeats will just teach him and make him become a stronger player in the future.

just like ding. Judd choked so.many matches here. Only two matches where he showed grit were against shaun murphy and ding in 2011

Postby TheRocket

vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:

Well , to be honest. I think Bingham is much more of a Burger King or McDonald's fan than Trump is.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:I think this match will teach Judd a LOT. He definately took Stuart a bit for granted at the start, especially 1st and 2nd sessions, because he thought he could blow Stu off the table and fact is that backfired on him BIG TIME.

If it was anyone else I would say it could break them. But Judd seems quite resilient. He'll be back I'm sure.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:
kolompar wrote:For the Bingo supporters: enjoy your great final :wave:

We will thank you <ok> We enjoy all kinds of Snooker :wave:

Correct fans like andre and I are not deluded fan boys we respect all players especially likeable ones like stu <ok>

Postby GJ

TheRocket wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:

Well , to be honest. I think Bingham is much more of a Burger King or McDonald's fan than Trump is.

Difference is he doesn't endorce the crap :wave: <doh>

Postby Lucky

GJ wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
kolompar wrote:For the Bingo supporters: enjoy your great final :wave:

We will thank you <ok> We enjoy all kinds of Snooker :wave:

Correct fans like andre and I are not deluded fan boys we respect all players especially likeable ones like stu <ok>

:chin:

Postby Lucky

GJ wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:

You gone veggie?

Postby vodkadiet

Lucky wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:

It was a snooker match...... is bingo a vegan poster boy :chin:

No, but Trump is encouraging morons to buy death of innocents. One thing eating violence, quite another encouraging millions to do it as well. Tonight was karma.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Yes of course will Judd win the Worlds. And that rather sooner than later I think. He's already the best under 30 player in the world so it's insane to think he will never win it.
Last edited by Snooker Overdrive on 02 May 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Skullman

vodkadiet wrote:No, but Trump is encouraging morons to buy death of innocents. One thing eating violence, quite another encouraging millions to do it as well. Tonight was karma.

I doubt anyone will go to Burger King just because it's on Jud's waistcoat. And if they did go, doubtless they already are 'eating violence'.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
ronniesrun wrote:Joke of a final. This sport is a joke, well done hearn.

What did Hearn do? :chin:

He allowed Bingham to have a job and didn't tell him to buck for being a journeyman. What a hammer Hearn is.

Postby Alex0paul

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Murphys opponents were a joke but not his fault

hull, perry, mcgill, barry, bingo

hhahhahahahahahah

Could not have asked for an easier draw

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:

It was karma kicking Trump up the backside GJ.