Post a reply

Re: World Championship S F 2 : Judd Trump v Stuart Bingham

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:Enough of this Bingham hatred here...

If you call yourselves true snooker fans you should watch this Final like any other, it's the biggest tournament we have in Snooker ffs... even if it was Lawler v Mcleod, I would watch every single ball of it, period.

And if I were a bitter snooker fan, after Bingo knocked Ronnie out I would be rooting like mad for Judd to win, but I will never do that as someone who beats Ronnie the way he did definately deserved to be in this Final, and I'm very happy he is. <ok>

So goodnight and just accept the better player won this match, and that was Stuart Bingham <ok>

The idiots are clueless always find some agenda to tarnish certain players.

Postby Andre147

Paddpotter wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Paddpotter wrote:I'm not watching the final. I would rather stick pins in my eyes

Then do that if it pleases you <ok>

I will certainly watch every ball of it.

Classy you are. No surprise from a Muppet that knows nothing about snooker though

Says the one who aint going to watch the Final of the biggest tournament in Snooker rofl

pmsl

Postby Paddpotter

Andre147 wrote:
Paddpotter wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Paddpotter wrote:I'm not watching the final. I would rather stick pins in my eyes

Classy you are. No surprise from a Muppet that knows nothing about snooker though

Says the one who aint going to watch the Final of the biggest tournament in Snooker rofl

pmsl

OK mate you are obviously lacking something . Stay safe

Postby Andre147

Paddpotter wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Paddpotter wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

pmsl

:wave: pmsl

Postby Souvent

Paddpotter wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Paddpotter wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

pmsl

What are the pearls of knowledge that you have about this matter and are not willing to share with us? Why is he wrong? His argument seems perfectly sensible and I haven't seen a counter-argument from you.

Postby Vallomas

Wow, many hours have passed but what a semi!

I admit that I wanted Judd to win and I expected that he would do it comfortably. But as the match was going on over the days, I realized that an admiration of Stuart's focused game was growing in me! At the very end, I was almost praying for Stu to win and his brave shots on the decider... Come on, have you seen it many times?

Well done Stu, every credit to him. The final will be very interesting and I can't understand why so many people here have problem with both players. Strange things happen...

As for Judd, he brought his A game in the last two frames hw won to force the decider, but I think that he took his foot off the gas in the decider, maybe he shouldn't have been so afraid. I don't know...

Postby Clara8633

JDM375 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:If murphy cant his 2nd wc now he shoild retire for good

in fact ronnie and trump should also retire by losing to a journeyman

Yeah all players who lose to Bingo should retire, in 2 or 3 years time half the tour will be gone rofl

http://www.cuetracker.net/Players/Stuar ... /Opponents

Jason Wallace, Brian Wallace, Justin Astley and Jamie Jones only players left,

rofl rofl

Postby armchair de critique

Muppet147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Enough of this Bingo being the worst world champ bullocks if he wins pmsl

If he were indeed WC, he would fully deserve it, plus if that happened he would still have won more rankers than a certain Graeme Dott who after winning his only won one more ranker rofl

There are others who deserved to win more. Too bad, you only ever saw them on You Tube.

pmsl pmsl pmsl

Postby armchair de critique

Holden Chinaski wrote:That plant Stuart made at the end of the last frame was fantastic. That last frame was amazing. Well done Bingham!

it was incredible, high risk vs high reward, he was circa 35 points up at that point, and just needed 30-odd points to secure victory. Many others would of bided their time for a much better chance but he grasped the nettle. Fair play. <ok> :wave:

Postby snooker_loopy

Judd's last century break was phenomenal. :clap: When Trump is on top form I think he rivals Ronnie in terms of compiling a break. It's a pity he didn't win the match. Perhaps Judd lacks that extra killer instinct? I think Stephen Hendry and Steve Davis had that rare gift. Not sure you can learn that. Some players can become multiple winners of titles, some don't. But I hope Judd goes on to become a future world champion.

Irrespective of title wins, I think you could argue he is the best player of the modern generation of snooker players.