Post a reply

Re: World Championship S F 1 : Shaun Murphy v Barry Hawkins

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:Vodka was right, it was the first session that cost Barry, more than the 2nd.

He was knackered after his match v Robbo and it was visible.

He's never going to be world champion if he gets knackered, it's no excuse it's part of the game.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Vodka was right, it was the first session that cost Barry, more than the 2nd.

It was his own fault he was knackered.

He weren't out nightclubbing. He was up late beating one of the world's best players.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

It was his own fault he was knackered.

He weren't out nightclubbing. He was up late beating one of the world's best players.

What about when he let Matthew Selt back into the match from 9-4 up? How much energy did he expend there? It all adds up in the end.

Postby Wildey

I Really dont buy that bullocks

If Barry was Knackered hes in the Wrong Job its about being able to produce despite being tired that what makes trully great players

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:

I Really dont buy that bullocks

If Barry was Knackered hes in the Wrong Job its about being able to produce despite being tired that what makes trully great players

lol Wild I'm not saying that is an excuse because it isn't, just stating a fact.

Ok as a player he should have been able to recover from that but he didn't so it's his own fault really.

Postby Andre147

Murphy can definately win this title, even if faces Judd.

OK Shaun's game will suit Judd, but Judd too isn't knocking them long balls so consistently and he has his work cut out to beat Bingham.

If he wins a 2nd World Title, Shaun will have to be truly considered amongst the very greats of the game, because only a very select club of players have won more than 1 World Title.

Postby Wildey

mantorok wrote:I get the feeling that tonights conclusion won't make much difference to the eventual winner - Murphy has been ruthless.

It doesent Work like that

Tomorrow and Monday its a different Match