Post a reply

Re: World Championship S F 1 : Shaun Murphy v Barry Hawkins

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:GJ, nice to see you turn up here so soon <ok>

How do you evaluate Robbo's 2014/15 season now that it's over?

Solid season but by his standards after a great start in wuxi he will be disappointed :-(

I expect him to come back stronger next season and try to be more consistent :-)

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:GJ, nice to see you turn up here so soon <ok>

How do you evaluate Robbo's 2014/15 season now that it's over?

Solid season but by his standards after a great start in wuxi he will be disappointed :-(

I expect him to come back stronger next season and try to be more consistent :-)

Yeah it's strange after winning Wuxi and reaching Aussie Final he didnt win anything else the rest of season, just a PTC event.

On my part, Ronnie's season was a good one too, everytime you win a Triple Crown event you have to consider it a good season, whether he does anything more or not.

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Sickpotter wrote:I think Hawkins burnt himself out yesterday, Shaun much fresher.

IMO best Barry can hope for is to not be too far behind after this session. A little rest before next session certainly can't hurt.

I always feel for the guy who finishes late at night then plays the next day, wish they could have a day off.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:
Sickpotter wrote:I think Hawkins burnt himself out yesterday, Shaun much fresher.

IMO best Barry can hope for is to not be too far behind after this session. A little rest before next session certainly can't hurt.

I always feel for the guy who finishes late at night then plays the next day, wish they could have a day off.

Yes that would be much more fair.

Postby Andre147

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Bit like in Tennis in a Grand Slam Final when before the Final they always have a day off, well, they usually have them anyway between rounds.
Last edited by Andre147 on 30 Apr 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cue Guru

LOL!

Putting something back in the microwave when it's already fully cooked will only lead to a hard chewy dinner. Bye bye Baz, back to the pink ribbon mate.

Either one of these are just shark bait for Trump.

Postby Alex0paul

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Yes that would be much more fair.

They could always start it a bit later like 3pm and then evening at 8pm

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:
GJ wrote:A day off between quarters and seems fair but barry making it a brutal sport doesn't sound like that will happen.

He's a bit obcessed with the word "brutal".

probably because hes a boxing lover