Post a reply

Judd Trump watch

Postby SnookerFan

What started with Reanne, might end with Judd. He's looking the man to beat.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby gallantrabbit

I think in the worlds there often emerges the man who wants it the most, who is hungriest. I think that is Judd this year. Robbo and the Smurph are also hungry and Roobo depite being dominated by Hawkins as we speak could still do it. (Murphy no because under extreme pressure he´s another player). Trump was my tip from the start, and I find it hard to see him not reach the final. Let´s see.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby sundaygirl

Holden Chinaski wrote:He's an idiot.

End of thread.


A fundamental misunderstanding of how the Watch series works :chuckle:

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Sickpotter

Holden Chinaski wrote:He's an idiot.

End of thread.


This from the man who has a pic of Ronnie flipping the bird?

:roll:

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Holden Chinaski

Sickpotter wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:He's an idiot.

End of thread.


This from the man who has a pic of Ronnie flipping the bird?

:roll:

Yes.
Flipping the bird is ok. Wearing spikey shoes is not.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:I'd love to see a Ronnie O'Sullivan watch thread next.


Be typing one-handed, would you?

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I'd love to see a Ronnie O'Sullivan watch thread next.


Be typing one-handed, would you?


Yes, yes I would. :wave:

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Cloud Strife

Well done Judd on reaching your second ever Crucible final.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:I hope everyone is looking forward to Bingham watch...


It'd be quite funny if Bingham beat Trump.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Cloud Strife

Could we really....possibly...maybe....get a Stuart Bingham watch thread next? Could it actually happen?!

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Holden Chinaski

I think Judd and Shaun are both cocky players and I would love to see them get beat by two respectable hard working players like Barry and Stuart.
I would love a Hawkins v Bingham final.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:I think Judd and Shaun are both cocky players and I would love to see them get beat by two respectable hard working players like Barry and Stuart.
I would love a Hawkins v Bingham final.


:goodpost:

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby armchair de critique

Cloud Strife wrote:Could we really....possibly...maybe....get a Stuart Bingham watch thread next? Could it actually happen?!


Would be just fantastic wouldn't it ??

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Clara8633

Holden Chinaski wrote:I think Judd and Shaun are both cocky players and I would love to see them get beat by two respectable hard working players like Barry and Stuart.
I would love a Hawkins v Bingham final.


You make it sound like Murphy is not a hard working player :?

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Trump can be very ordinary when not playing well. I'm having doubts if he could beat smurph or hawk now...

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Holden Chinaski

Clara8633 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I think Judd and Shaun are both cocky players and I would love to see them get beat by two respectable hard working players like Barry and Stuart.
I would love a Hawkins v Bingham final.


You make it sound like Murphy is not a hard working player :?

I'm not saying Judd and Shaun are not hard working players. I'm saying they are cocky, and Barry and Stuart are not.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Cloud Strife

The curse about to strike again. Somebody warm up the Stuart Bingham watch thread.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby SnookerFan

If Shaun Murphy wins, do we have to resurrect his thread out of The Junkyard?

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:If Shaun Murphy wins, do we have to resurrect his thread out of The Junkyard?



no its banished for good like clouds marmite from yesterday <ok> :parrot:

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:If Shaun Murphy wins, do we have to resurrect his thread out of The Junkyard?


Yes.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby sundaygirl

Reanne lost
Ken won one then lost
Mavis lost
Ding won one then lost
Trump ...
Bingo ...

Patterns >>> no need for Smurph watch at all

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Reanne lost
Ken won one then lost
Mavis lost
Ding won one then lost
Trump ...
Bingo ...

Patterns >>> no need for Smurph watch at all



If he wins the tournament, Murphy gets a watch thread. We start watching him after the tournament finishes.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby sundaygirl

Trump loses his first match
We begin Bingo watch he wins the final and loses his first match of next season.

Patterns ;-)

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby GJ

I messed the sequence up thankfully Mr SF has forgiven me

<cool>

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Trump loses his first match
We begin Bingo watch he wins the final and loses his first match of next season.

Patterns ;-)


Now we're discussing it. Does this roll over the next tournament? Will we get a World Champions Watch thread in the first tournament of next year?
Last edited by SnookerFan on 02 May 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Judd Trump watch

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:I messed the sequence up thankfully Mr SF has forgiven me

<cool>


I was considering posting a GJ Watch thread, to make sure you were behaving. But I don't think it'll be necessary on this occasion.