Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 26th) Last 16 !!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:In 2007, I went to The Crucible and saw the Matthew Steven vs Joe Delaney first round game.

It ended 10-2. Joe must've broken the record for potting the cue ball most times in a match.

I've been reminded of that with today's matches.

Didn't you watch MJW v Stevens first session?

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:In 2007, I went to The Crucible and saw the Matthew Steven vs Joe Delaney first round game.

It ended 10-2. Joe must've broken the record for potting the cue ball most times in a match.

Great story.

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:

You're a bucking pussy

:no:

Postby armchair de critique

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

You're a bucking pussy

rofl

Postby snucar

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

You're a bucking pussy

pmsl

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

You're a bucking pussy

:chin:

Postby Muppet147

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Great story.

:clap:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

Not in 2007.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:It's really surprising to see so many one sided second round matches. Especially because Perry, Fu, Stevens, Carter and Dott played quite well and won convincingly in the opening round.

10-8 is hardly convincing...

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Not in 2007.

pmsl

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:It's really surprising to see so many one sided second round matches. Especially because Perry, Fu, Stevens, Carter and Dott played quite well and won convincingly in the opening round.

10-8 is hardly convincing...

No he didn't win convincingly but he played well and that's why so many here picked him in the predicts.