Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 26th) Last 16 !!

Postby Andre147

snucar wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Even if he's not playing well, his long potting gets him out of trouble so many times.

It's when his long potting is off that he's most vulnerable.

Seriously, have you ever thought applying for a job at the BBC?

Do you folks watch what's happening on your screens? This guy is not only long potting, scoring heavily from whatever situation but totally destroys his opponents in the safety department too and creates easy starters in case his long potting is not on. Vulnerable my bottom, it takes a serious a player to beat Trump. #prayfordeejohnwee

You missed the entire point, no bother explaining it to you. You should apply to BBC, they would accpet you straight away. :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

armchair de critique wrote:Put it this way, tomorrow is a nothing day. So catch up on chores, do a shop, wash yourself, because Tuesday and Wednesday are gonna be full on amazing snooker ALL DAY, BOTH DAYS. :clap: :wave:

Glad that I didn't book Monday off work.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Skullman wrote:Exhibition. WS would never give people their money back.

You're right. Barry Hearn is too tightfisted to ever give anyone their money back.

I'm going to spend my free time tomorrow going to all the shops around the city that have self-service checkouts.

Postby armchair de critique

SnookerFan wrote:
armchair de critique wrote:Put it this way, tomorrow is a nothing day. So catch up on chores, do a shop, wash yourself, because Tuesday and Wednesday are gonna be full on amazing snooker ALL DAY, BOTH DAYS. :clap: :wave:

Glad that I didn't book Monday off work.

Yeah you are hella lucky about that one. :D :wave:

Postby hendry_fan

:goodpost:

I,m happy,i,m in need of a rest,i,m bl**dy knackered already. :D

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

You're right. Barry Hearn is too tightfisted to ever give anyone their money back.

I'm going to spend my free time tomorrow going to all the shops around the city that have self-service checkouts.

me too, this time tomorrow night I could be rich :D

Postby Cloud Strife

armchair de critique wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

you want your stream money back you hammer rofl

I've already emailed World Snooker asking about the possibility of getting my money back as I don't think the stream is value for money, especially when they give it away for free on YouTube. I've yet to get a reply back, I'm sorry to say.

Postby snucar

Andre147 wrote:You missed the entire point, no bother explaining it to you. You should apply to BBC, they would accpet you straight away. :wave:

Nah, your cliches simply can't be beaten. Well, on second thoughts, Parrott might stand a chance. #insertwave

Cloud Strife wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I've already emailed World Snooker asking about the possibility of getting my money back as I don't think the stream is value for money, especially when they give it away for free on YouTube. I've yet to get a reply back, I'm sorry to say.

I already emailed them on your behalf, and gave your log-in details, they came back to me saying I could have full refund. Cheque came last week. <ok> :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Marks & Spencer are the best for that sort of thing.

Postby SnookerFan

I once complained to Sainsburys. They refused to let me spend Nectar Points, as it wasn't a branch of Sainsburys I usually shopped in.

They apologised, told me Sainsburys staff had misinformed me, and gave me £10 worth of free points.

Postby Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I already emailed them on your behalf, and gave your log-in details, they came back to me saying I could have full refund. Cheque came last week. <ok> :wave:

:chin:

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Marks & Spencer are the best for that sort of thing.

Great call cloudeen. M&S tends to be where the more affluent do their weekly shop, they're also more likely to leave change behind. It's common sense really.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Time to take that 80,s suit back off Shaun,it aint workin anymore,Perrys now won 2 on the trot. :-)

You want him to play naked?

:limp:

Nah,he can shove his superman costume on. <laugh>