Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 24th) Last 16 !!

Postby Cloud Strife

Skullman wrote:
biisk wrote:I can PM a mod or something so they can confirm I'm not talking out of my ass. Who should I contact?

Well, I'm mod, but I have no idea if you're who you say you are, even if you PM your name. I sort of suspected what you're saying though...

Get him to send a scan copy of his passport as well. That way you'll definitely know if he is who he says he is. <ok>

Postby armchair de critique

Cloud Strife wrote:
Skullman wrote:
biisk wrote:I can PM a mod or something so they can confirm I'm not talking out of my ass. Who should I contact?

Well, I'm mod, but I have no idea if you're who you say you are, even if you PM your name. I sort of suspected what you're saying though...

Get him to send a scan copy of his passport as well. That way you'll definitely know if he is who he says he is. <ok>

that's only for real dodgey characters <ok>

Postby Pink Ball

armchair de critique wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Skullman wrote:

that's only for real dodgey characters <ok>

Quentin Hann

Postby biisk

Skullman wrote:

Well I just PM'd Wildey, wating for a reply. But if you want certainty, if any of the mods have FB, I'll give you my name and you can just send me a PM there and I'll reply. Simple enough.

Postby armchair de critique

biisk wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Well I just PM'd Wildey, wating for a reply. But if you want certainty, if any of the mods have FB, I'll give you my name and you can just send me a PM there and I'll reply. Simple enough.

can you not just scan your birth certificate then we can all be sure. I'm keen to know who I am giving my opinion / advice to. :clap:

Postby biisk

biisk wrote:
Skullman wrote:

can you not just scan your birth certificate then we can all be sure. I'm keen to know who I am giving my opinion / advice to. :clap:

Lol. I'm only a pretty good amateur, you guys are making a pretty big deal out of it haha

Postby Cloud Strife

biisk wrote:
biisk wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Lol. I'm only a pretty good amateur, you guys are making a pretty big deal out of it haha

I agree. So please provide a copy of your passport/ driving license so we can all put this issue behind us.