Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 24th) Last 16 !!

Postby SnookerFan

snucar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:striking out in my attempt to flirt with the barmaid.

Discuss :doggy:

I've told this story. I was in the hotel bar after I'd watched my matches, drinking their lager supply dry. Anyway, I was giving the barmaid my best material, y'know, and one thing lead to another and she told me she'd left me a present on reception.

It was a massive poster of Jessica Ennis.

Yes, my flirting goes so wrong, they end up thinking I'm love with Olympic athletes.

Postby snucar

SnookerFan wrote:I'm hoping for a Ding vs McGill final.

If that happens I'm gonna bet all my belongings and all the loans I can get from the banks to McGill and spend the rest of my life as a millionaire

Postby Skullman

snucar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm hoping for a Ding vs McGill final.

If that happens I'm gonna bet all my belongings and all the loans I can get from the banks to McGill and spend the rest of my life as a millionaire

Or a tramp.

Postby PLtheRef

simplysnooker wrote:Football today so will miss most of today's play, but hope to find out Ding is through and Carter's pulled off an 8-0 lead at the end of his first session!

Robertson was actually the last player to trail 8-0 at the end of the first session

Postby Skullman

Skullman wrote:Been some top notch play in the Hawkins v Allen match. Been swapping frames this session and it's 7-5 Allen at the MSI.

Also, two centuries and another break that could've been one if Hawkins hadn't gone in off the black on 91.