Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 23rd) Last 16 !!

Postby snucar

SnookerFan wrote:
snucar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This is the first time I've had BBC on all week.

It's quite obvious you're not much into S&M, like I am.

They been putting a lot of S&M on the BBC?

With Virgo, Thorne and Taylor in town, there's a lot of pain involved . Trust me. I've had BBC all week

Postby SnookerFan

snucar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
snucar wrote:

With Virgo, Thorne and Taylor in town, there's a lot of pain involved . Trust me. I've had BBC all week

That's a shame. I was hoping you meant that Hazel was going to get dressed up as a dominatrix.

Postby snucar

SnookerFan wrote:
snucar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
snucar wrote:

That's a shame. I was hoping you meant that Hazel was going to get dressed up as a dominatrix.

Hazel is Steve Davis mistress and property and once a wise man said to me: never, never mess with the Nugget!

Postby Andre147

I may be wrong but I think Ants needs to be ahead in this session to stand a decent chance of winning the match. 9-7 would be good, 10-6 would be a massive bonus.

8-8 isn't bad but I feel Selby would up his game and beat him.

Postby snooker_loopy

The curse of the first time winner not retaining the title looks on the cards. McGill is going to be a hard man to stop. And one major stat in his favour... his long potting average is far better than Selby's. This could be the major factor in the match.

Anthony McGill is going to win this year's WC! The first ginger winner since Steve Davis!

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:I may be wrong but I think Ants needs to be ahead in this session to stand a decent chance of winning the match. 9-7 would be good, 10-6 would be a massive bonus.

8-8 isn't bad but I feel Selby would up his game and beat him.

its anybodys game regardless if he leads or not. He isnt a mental midget like ronnie when he is in front and he showed after being pegged back he produces a century in the decider

7-9 8-8 9-7 still game on

Postby mantorok

snooker_loopy wrote:The curse of the first time winner not retaining the title looks on the cards. McGill is going to be a hard man to stop. And one major stat in his favour... his long potting average is far better than Selby's. This could be the major factor in the match.

Anthony McGill is going to win this year's WC! The first ginger winner since Steve Davis!

Not just his long potting, but even his safety play is pretty decent, and some of the shots he's played to get out of snookers have been legendary.