Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tuesday April 21st) Last 32

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie in da house next :D

Will keep an eye on Angles v Ali, I get a feeling that one may be close, even with that 6-3 lead for Ali.

The World Championship doesn't feel like the World Championship until Ronnie has played.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:

Will keep an eye on Angles v Ali, I get a feeling that one may be close, even with that 6-3 lead for Ali.

The World Championship doesn't feel like the World Championship until Ronnie has played.

I think it's been a fantastic event thus far. As much as I enjoy watching Ronnie, his match against Steadman doesn't do anything for me.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I think it's been a fantastic event thus far. As much as I enjoy watching Ronnie, his match against Steadman doesn't do anything for me.

Yes it's similar to Judd v Carrington, both their opponents are debutants and it should be easy matches for Ronnie and Judd.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:10am

Ding Junhui 10-7 Mark Davis
Mark Allen 6-3 Ryan Day

Well done Ding!. <ok>

Mavis won,t be gutted,but he,ll be disappointed,especially since he lead 4-0.

Allen will get the job done,bye Day. :wave:

Postby armchair de critique

pasunegirafe wrote:I really don't like it when the BBC doesn't go straight to the live action and instead decides to do a long intro, discussion and summary of what has happened so far. Like, whatever. Just get on with it! At least there is still good ol' Eurosport.

avoid BBC like the plague <ok>

Postby Dan-cat

snucar wrote:Listening to the snucar theme over the BBC red button waiting for the rocket to be launched :pompom: :guitar: :drums: :guitar2: :guitar3: :elvis:

I worked with two guitarists who knew this tune inside out and they played it for me over and over again, it was ace! It's called Drag Racer by the Doug Wood Band.