Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tuesday April 21st) Last 32

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Ryan Day trying to break the record for the most amount of blobs in a single session.

Are you watching Allen v Day or Ding v Mavis? :hatoff:

I've got both on. One on the TV, the other on the phone. That way don't miss any of the action :hatoff:

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Ryan Day trying to break the record for the most amount of blobs in a single session.

I've got both on. One on the TV, the other on the phone. That way don't miss any of the action :hatoff:

That's very good :hatoff:

Looking forward to watching Ronnie this afternoon, should be a comfortable opener. He's been making all the right noises in the lead up to this event.

Postby Dan-cat

Clara8633 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love these first round matches at the Crucible.

I enjoyed them all :-D Except Selby's.

LOLZ. When it's your favourite player it's a special kind of torture isn't it :)

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Cloud Strife wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

That's very good :hatoff:

Looking forward to watching Ronnie this afternoon, should be a comfortable opener. He's been making all the right noises in the lead up to this event.

Yes. I think he's well prepared and up for this one.

Postby Skullman

Mavis closes to 8-7 as my lunch break ends. Hopefully Mavis can stall it out for a third session so I can see the conclusion.

Meanwhile Day misses the boat as Allen takes five in a row to 6-3 up. My plan of taking a riskier winner in predicts has failed miserably...

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Mavis closes to 8-7 as my lunch break ends. Hopefully Mavis can stall it out for a third session so I can see the conclusion.

Meanwhile Day misses the boat as Allen takes five in a row to 6-3 up. My plan of taking a riskier winner in predicts has failed miserably...

Yes me too, Day will always be a mental midget, had everything on his hands to get an advantage in this session and then blobbed every shot after MSI <doh>

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Mavis closes to 8-7 as my lunch break ends. Hopefully Mavis can stall it out for a third session so I can see the conclusion.

Yes me too, Day will always be a mental midget, had everything on his hands to get an advantage in this session and then blobbed every shot after MSI <doh>

Yep,just as i thought,Day crumbles,some things never change. :roll: