Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tuesday April 21st) Last 32

Postby hendry_fan

WTF DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

:dizzy: HOW ON EARTH DID DING NOT REALISE HE WAS ON A 147,AND THAT AFTER THE 13TH RED,INSTEAD OF PLAYIN FOR THE BLACK,HE ENDS UP PLAYIN FOR THE BLUE,HE THEN REALISES,WHAT HE,S DONE!. :dizzy:

Sometimes i think i,m not with it,but this is just insane!!. <laugh>

Postby Cloud Strife

armchair de critique wrote:
OoNebsoO wrote:What happened there? Was on Allen - Day match without sound...

DING was on a 147 but did not realise it until the crowd groaned rofl

Good.

It shows how focused he is. All he cares about is winning frames and the match. Stuff like 147s can come later.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:From Snookerbacker's blog: 'Ronnie has been around the venue now for a couple of days practising and to me he looks cool, calm and at ease and he’s brought his pal Damian Hirst with him'

That's what I want to hear!! :D

Plus Steve Peters is also around so :-D

Yes I heard that too.... Brilliant.

ps. I'd recommend Dr Steve Peter's book The Chimp Paradox to anyone who wants to get a grip on their own mind / ego misfires / pre-learned behavioural patterns that stymie your life - the proof is in the pudding: Ronnie.

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:WTF DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

:dizzy: HOW ON EARTH DID DING NOT REALISE HE WAS ON A 147,AND THAT AFTER THE 13TH RED,INSTEAD OF PLAYIN FOR THE BLACK,HE ENDS UP PLAYIN FOR THE BLUE,HE THEN REALISES,WHAT HE,S DONE!. :dizzy:

Sometimes i think i,m not with it,but this is just insane!!. <laugh>

Bye bye £50k!!!

Postby armchair de critique

hendry_fan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:That incident was just as memorable as a 147 <laugh>

Of course everyone makes mistakes and does strange,silly things sometimes,but that was just nuts. :dizzy: <laugh>

at one point he seemed to know he was on it, then he faded out of the moment and went up for the blue......absolute crazy stuff.

Anyway I have captured his face when he laughs it off, will post it later. :win:

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:Ding is playing well now though. As annoying as that incident on the maximum was, you wonder if it's a blessing in disguise. A 147 can interrupt a player's focus.

Good point.

Postby hendry_fan

armchair de critique wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:That incident was just as memorable as a 147 <laugh>

Of course everyone makes mistakes and does strange,silly things sometimes,but that was just nuts. :dizzy: <laugh>

at one point he seemed to know he was on it, then he faded out of the moment and went up for the blue......absolute crazy stuff.

Anyway I have captured his face when he laughs it off, will post it later. :win:

Absolutely Armchair,that makes it even more bizarre. :dizzy: <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Meanwhile Day is leading 2-0 and is on a break of 30 in the third frame

Before the match started,i though Allen would beat Day,and even though Days 2-0 up,i,m stickin with my prediction.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Any chance of Ding and Davis finishing their match in this session?

If Ding can win 10-5 or 10-6 I would say yes, otherwise if it gets closer they will be pulled off.