Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Maguire has now lost 5 matches 10-9 in the first round at The Crucible; plus a 13-12 in a quarter final; and 17-15 in a semi, after being 15-11 up. He must hate the place!

He said yesterday post-match he does hate it and never produces his best there.

But then again his real chance of winning was in 2007 when he was playing awesome snooker, Selby I don't think would have beaten him in the Final there.

After 2007 he never produced the goods the again. just the odd rare performance.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:He said yesterday post-match he does hate it and never produces his best there.

But then again his real chance of winning was in 2007 when he was playing awesome snooker, Selby I don't think would have beaten him in the Final there.

After 2007 he never produced the goods the again. just the odd rare performance.

He played great in 2012 up until the semis.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:He said yesterday post-match he does hate it and never produces his best there.

He played great in 2012 up until the semis.

But Ronnie would have beaten him in the Final I think.

Selby,I don't think so back in 07.