Topic locked

Re: Crucible Countdown 2015

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:
armchair de critique wrote:Where is Mr GJ....? I would like his reaction to JJ vs Robbo. :wave:

Never mind that, where's MDG so we can bring up the infamous "pink" from last year.

pmsl

Postby hendry_fan

Well,what a surprise :pres: ,"WorldSnooker" once again bucked up!.

They really are a bunch of goofballs!,the ones who mess up need a rocket up there bums!.

Lets hope they get there hand outta there bottoms not only for the rest of the tournament,but in the future as well,were all sick n tired of there pathetic,lousy incompetence. :grrr: :wild:

I,ve just watched the draw on you tube.

Pity Maguire drew McGill. :-(

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Skullman, good post earlier. Although I think the qualifiers will cause more problems than you made it sound in your overview.

Hard to predict which ones will do well and which ones wouldn't. a few upsets which could happen but wouldn't be especially surprising if they did happen.

Postby SnookerEd25

I too would like to see a televised debate between Dott & Barry Hearn!

& Steadman's 32!?! I assumed he was 20-odd. Where's he been???

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:I too would like to see a televised debate between Dott & Barry Hearn!

World Snooker would only bottom it up.

Postby Skullman

Don't give them the viewcount. If they can't make money out of that type of article they stop making them.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Don't give them the viewcount. If they can't make money out of that type of article they stop making them.

Yeah, you're right. Sorry.

Postby Skullman

Lots of snooker fans post links to tripe like that published at this time of year to get angry at it, then rant and give them publicity. Less the better.

Postby Wildey

Next Year they are going to conduct the draw via Smoke Signals.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Lots of snooker fans post links to tripe like that published at this time of year to get angry at it, then rant and give them publicity. Less the better.

Yea ill be banning the next person who posts rubbish like that

ONLY JOKING <laugh>

Meanwhile the Countdown is just over 45 hours

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Knowing them they'd fail get to fire lit. Maybe a dart board?

they will forget the matches then Steve Davis will be trying to light the Fire with rocks with his Jungle Experience

Postby SnookerFan

So, let's move on from World Snooker proving once again that they are about as useful as a condom at a lesbian orgy.

What do we think is the tie of the first round? Williams vs Stevens?

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Skullman wrote:Knowing them they'd fail get to fire lit. Maybe a dart board?

they will forget the matches then Steve Davis will be trying to light the Fire with rocks with his Jungle Experience

Was Steve Davis in the jungle? He kept that quiet. rofl

Postby SnookerEd25

Wildey wrote:Meanwhile the Countdown is just over 45 hours

Thats 2 frames in Rod-Lawler-time

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:So, let's move on from World Snooker proving once again that they are about as useful as a condom at a lesbian orgy.

Ding v Mark Davis

Carter v McManus
Walden v Dott

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, let's move on from World Snooker proving once again that they are about as useful as a condom at a lesbian orgy.

Ding v Mark Davis

Carter v McManus
Walden v Dott

Yeah some good ones there. I'd fancy Davis to beat Ding, especially in Sheffield.

Postby SnookerFan

So, to confirm, the matches that I have tickets to are;

Mark Selby v Kurt Maflin
Stephen Maguire v Anthony McGill
Barry Hawkins v Matthew Selt
Neil Robertson v Jamies Jones

Not necessarily the most marquee group of qualifiers ever, but not a bunch of mugs either. Might be a couple of good games there.

Besides, such is the atmosphere of The Crucible, I could be watching Skullman vs Wild playing, and it would be amazing.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:So, to confirm, the matches that I have tickets to are;

Mark Selby v Kurt Maflin

Not necessarily the most marquee group of qualifiers ever, but not a bunch of mugs either. Might be a couple of good games there.

Besides, such is the atmosphere of The Crucible, I could be watching Skullman vs Wild playing, and it would be amazing.

You there Sunday? I'm there for the afternoon session for Robbo v Jones or Walden v Dott.

Postby armchair de critique

SnookerFan wrote:So, to confirm, the matches that I have tickets to are;

Mark Selby v Kurt Maflin

you got excellent matches there <ok>

Postby Wildey

Let me tell you Skullman v Wild will be amazing.

Balls Flying, Cue Snapping and a lot of swearing.

Thats just Skullman lol

Postby Skullman

We just should do that. Would make better MSI viewing than what the BBC churn out three quarters of the time.

Postby Wildey

I Wander if the BBC will mention the farcical of the Draw i know Dave Hendon will on Eurosport lol

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:We just should do that. Would make better MSI viewing than what the BBC churn out three quarters of the time.

"Now we're going over to Davis and Hendry, as they prat about pretending to be in the matrix, whilst discussing cue ball control and consistency...."

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:I Wander if the BBC will mention the farcical of the Draw i know Dave Hendon will on Eurosport lol

Course, they won't. It happened on the same day as the World Snooker Annual Golf Day. We all know which one the commentators care more about... <laugh>