Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship Qualifying Rnd 1 (April 8th-1

Postby Dan-cat

AC or LT? wrote:
Tyneside actually, although you've just reminded me I need to update my snooker idol.

I went to Middlesbrough once to watch an ice hockey match, and when I say ice hockey, I mean loads of men beating each other with sticks.

I think Dave Harold has stopped playing now as well AC :)

Postby AC or LT?

Dan-cat wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Tyneside actually, although you've just reminded me I need to update my snooker idol.

I went to Middlesbrough once to watch an ice hockey match, and when I say ice hockey, I mean loads of men beating each other with sticks.

I think Dave Harold has stopped playing now as well AC :)

I am genuinely disappointed to see Dave retire, hopefully he's just taking a year out or something. The one think I do hope is he wasn't forced out because WS wouldn't accommodate his court appointment by letting him play tomorrow.

Postby AC or LT?

Dan-cat wrote:LOLZ AC you contributed to some of the off-topics. Aren't we all just being friendly?

'If Gouldy can get out of this 4-5 he's dodged a huge bullet here.' SB on Twitter. Looking likely...

I think irony must fly over your head a bit.

Not to be, Duffy to win tonight 10-8 imho.

Ebdon up next. Should be a classic.

Postby Dan-cat

AC or LT? wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:LOLZ AC you contributed to some of the off-topics. Aren't we all just being friendly?

'If Gouldy can get out of this 4-5 he's dodged a huge bullet here.' SB on Twitter. Looking likely...

I think irony must fly over your head a bit.

Ha. I genuinely thought you were having a moan.

Irony? I've got a maid who does that.

Postby SnookerFan

davisfan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Ryan Day is a waste of space. The sooner he disappears the better.

But I'm not sure I like his new mugshot photo. It's even scarier than his previous, frowning one. http://livescores.love-snooker.com/Matc ... 60&t=13833

:shock:

WTF, man? That's so creepy.........