Postby SnookerFan

armchair de critique wrote:have to wait if/when zHANGER EXITS :wave:

And what if Zhanger wins the whole tournament? :grrr:

Re: Excuse Thread

Postby SnookerFan

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:Insomniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

<laugh>

I can see the BBC coverage now.

Hazel Irvine; Well, Ronnie won the UK championships with a broken foot, can Ronnie now win the worlds whilst battling a debilitating insomnia condition?
John Parrott; The man is a class act all the way through, and if any player can do it, it's Ronnie.
Hazel Irvine; Over to the boys in commentary....

John Virgo; Yes, Hazel, there is a reason the fans pack out arenas to see Ronnie, it's the excitement he brings. And this insomnia issue might be the most exciting thing that has ever happened in snooker.
Dennis Taylor; Well, he wasn't too tired to beat me at golf yesterday afternoon?
John Virgo; Oh Dennis, you are a card... Now who is this Gary Wilson he's playing?
Dennis Taylor; No idea, JV. I don't believe he's ever had any kind of run in a tournament before.

Postby SnookerFan

Ken Doherty; "I was playing Reanne Evans and Tatiana was the ref. Come on man, I was walking around with three legs the entire match...."

Postby armchair de critique

SnookerFan wrote:Ken Doherty; "I was playing Reanne Evans and Tatiana was the ref. Come on man, I was walking around with three legs the entire match...."

:clap:

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:I can see the BBC coverage now.

Hazel Irvine; Well, Ronnie won the UK championships with a broken foot, can Ronnie now win the worlds whilst battling a debilitating insomnia condition?
John Parrott; The man is a class act all the way through, and if any player can do it, it's Ronnie.
Hazel Irvine; Over to the boys in commentary....

John Virgo; Yes, Hazel, there is a reason the fans pack out arenas to see Ronnie, it's the excitement he brings. And this insomnia issue might be the most exciting thing that has ever happened in snooker.
Dennis Taylor; Well, he wasn't too tired to beat me at golf yesterday afternoon?
John Virgo; Oh Dennis, you are a card... Now who is this Gary Wilson he's playing?
Dennis Taylor; No idea, JV. I don't believe he's ever had any kind of run in a tournament before.

rofl rofl rofl