Post a reply

Re: Baic Motor China Open Final Discussion !!!

Postby mantorok

Muppet147 wrote:Glad I didn't watch this borefest.

Now the real thing begins and we can look forward to the Great One winning his sixth title.

Ooooooh dear, going to be some dissapointed people on "this" forum I can tell.

Postby SnookerFan

armchair de critique wrote:they also get a free Chinese calendar like you get given from your local Chinese take-away shop :D

I once knew somebody who got a 12 month calendar from Dominoes. It had a different pizza topping for every month.

Postby armchair de critique

SnookerFan wrote:
armchair de critique wrote:they also get a free Chinese calendar like you get given from your local Chinese take-away shop :D

I once knew somebody who got a 12 month calendar from Dominoes. It had a different pizza topping for every month.

What month was pineapple?

Postby Clara8633

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Glad I didn't watch this borefest.

Now the real thing begins and we can look forward to the Great One winning his sixth title.

We were glad you didn't post.

Who's 'we'...?

You and your beer gut.

'We' means everyone on snooker island. I'm sure no one will disagree with that.

Selby did a 136 and 145 in the 'borefest' by the way.

Postby SnookerFan

armchair de critique wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

What month was pineapple?

I can't remember, it was 15 years ago. It was Pepperoni when I saw it.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:And that's the title barring snookers. :win:

Now to break two superstitions at once...

That won't happen I'm afraid :wave: The China Open one is hard enough, nevermind the Curse one. Many think this is all bullocks, but fact is I'm almost certain now Selby won't win the Worlds, and I'm fairly happy he won this here.

He will not go as favourite for Worlds for me, even if many consider him to. He's 3rd in my list behind Robbo and Trump.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Well done Mark Selby.

He really saved his season after a terrible start.

He did well to win those 2 rankers, fully deserved it, but that's about it now, he won't win Worlds but a good season nevertheless.