Post a reply

Re: 888.com World Grand Prix Final Discussion !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:Everton has such a boner for Ronnie. He sounded legitimately disappointed that Ronnie missed a century.

Everton is one of Ronnie's biggest fans ever and usually doesn't need much encouragement to start waxing lyrical about Ronnie, but because he happens to be a decent commentator as well people give him a free pass.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:What's Ronnie moaning on about now?

bucking bellend.

the other day he told Monique to stop taking pictures lol

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Everton has such a boner for Ronnie. He sounded legitimately disappointed that Ronnie missed a century.

Everton is one of Ronnie's biggest fans ever and usually doesn't need much encouragement to start waxing lyrical about Ronnie, but because he happens to be a decent commentator as well people give him a free pass.

He deserves it, mind.

Virgo and Parrott are both known for sticking their heads up Ronnie's bottom. But they are truly, truly awful commentators. So it makes it worse.

The fact that Everton has wet dreams about Ronnie is off set by the fact that he more snooker knowledge than the rest of the BBC put together.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

bucking bellend.

the other day he told Monique to stop taking pictures lol

Yeah, but that's Monique. She'll say it was her fault and that Ronnie was misunderstood.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

bucking bellend.

Can you stop moaning all the time about Ronnie moaning? :wave:

Why should I? It proves that I'm charismatic and means I'm a good lad really...

Or whatever it is the commentators say....

Postby Skullman

TheRocket wrote:Trump will never reach the league of Hendry , O'Sullivan or Higgins when it comes to positional play. And that's the main reason, why he hasn't won more so far.

Never say never. Robbo has massively improved in that department recently and he's much older than Judd.