Topic locked

Re: 888.com World Grand Prix Last 16 Discussion !!!

Postby TheRocket

He's missing so many balls nowadays. If he doesn't improve within the next weeks, I can't see him winning the WC.

But he obviously isn't in the right frame of mind atm which the guardian interview just shows.

Postby TheRocket

Clara8633 wrote:Milkins is doing his best to lose the match.

He's mentally a wreck. It seems that whenever he loses the first couple of frames, he seems to be completely gone. Especially against Ronnie.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

TheRocket wrote:He's missing so many balls nowadays. If he doesn't improve within the next weeks, I can't see him winning the WC.

But he obviously isn't in the right frame of mind atm which the guardian interview just shows.

he missed very few today. and the one he missed were tough ones. long potting top notch. i am his biggest critics but he plays better than he did at the welsh

Postby Clara8633

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
TheRocket wrote:He's missing so many balls nowadays. If he doesn't improve within the next weeks, I can't see him winning the WC.

he missed very few today. and the one he missed were tough ones. long potting top notch. i am his biggest critics but he plays better than he did at the welsh

Even so, he can easily lose to an in-form player at the moment imo.
Last edited by Clara8633 on 18 Mar 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Milkins won't beat Ronnie.

Ever.

He beat him in the Shootout. <ok>

Milkins won't beat Ronnie.

Ever.

(In tournaments that are worth playing in.)

I know mate. The problem is that Milkins is already beaten before the first ball is even being played.

Postby Skullman

So watching stuff from this tournament for the first time this week. Any matches worth catching up on later?

Meanwhile, looks like Milkins still can't even get close to ROS. Still, Selby v Gould should be good.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Clara8633 wrote:

i disagree. he wasn hammered the last two time he lost

Postby Clara8633

Clara8633 wrote:

i disagree. he wasn hammered the last two time he lost

I just can't help but think that Milkins did get his chances but spoiled them immediately.

Postby TheRocket

Skullman wrote:So watching stuff from this tournament for the first time this week. Any matches worth catching up on later?

Meanwhile, looks like Milkins still can't even get close to ROS. Still, Selby v Gould should be good.

Robertson Davis if you want to? If you like 80 Minute deciding frames...