Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Final Discussion !!!

Postby Skullman

5-3 Higgins. Ben must be gutted because he had the upper hand in the safety battle before that fluke.

Still Higgins has looked edgy. Who knows what it'll be like this evening?

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:What a fluke!

Absolutely!,a crazy fluke on the green helps Higgins take a 5-3 lead!. :dizzy:

As always,one could go on and on about if n buts,could haves/should haves,if that fluke had,nt of happened,etc,etcccc,.....,but the score after the first session is and remains 5-3.

Higgins was the better player so far so 5-3 is the right result i feel.

Postby PoolBoy

masterdoctorgenius wrote:i like that when players supporting other players

jimmy-ronnie collabo
ebdon-carter
ben-selby

Is Ebdon not Carter's coach?

Higgins looked really nervous at times during the first session - you just know he's feeling the enormity of how close he is it doing this!
Most punters had written him off and doubted he'd win another ranking tournament - I think he'd already described himself as a 'journeyman'!
I've just realised that regardless of who wins, all seven ranking events this season will have been won by different players.
Good for the game.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Still very disappointed that we didn't get a Higgins v Williams final. And it was probably the last chance for these two to meet in a big final.

I wanted to see Williams v Brecel..

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Still very disappointed that we didn't get a Higgins v Williams final. And it was probably the last chance for these two to meet in a big final.

im not so sure. still not convinced with this 'next generation'.

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:Its great to see John playing to a decent standard again.

Do you think Higgins will do well in this year's World Championship?

its hard to say as he is still so inconsistant. it does seem thou that the further he progresses the stronger he gets.