Topic locked

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 32 Discussion !!!

Postby Andre147

gcjdavid wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
gcjdavid wrote:So hopefully the session will start at 12 pm GMT?

Anyway, I'll stay up to 4 pm GMT as it is a Chinese tradition to stay up till midnight on Chinese New Year's Eve.

Go to bed earlier then you can be up in time for the evening sessions!

During the China Open, you can wake up at 3 am to watch the morning sessions.

Yes very well said <ok>

Postby Andre147

gcjdavid wrote:I checked the Chinese livestream website; they say it's only starting at 1 pm GMT.

But 2 matches have started already.

My guess is the other 2, Ronnie's match and Allen's, will start at 1pm because of the Beeb.

1 hour wait then :zzz:

Postby Dan-cat

I hope it starts soon, I just got some lovely lunch!

Judd *could* make 2 or 3 finals. I wonder what odds I'd get on the ton, where's M.C. Chazzzz when you need him?

I've never bet on snooker before, not sure why I'm thinking about starting now...

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:What is going on? Is Ronnie playing now or in one hour?

ROS v Stevens and for some reason Allen v Woollaston have been delayed for one hour so they can show it on BBC Wales from the start.

Postby AC or LT?

Snooker Overdrive wrote:This tournament is poorly organized

Agreed. The tournament directors would (or should) have known the beeb pretty much can't show 12pm-1pm snooker outside of the world champs due to pre-existing requirements so they should have scheduled these 12pm telly matches for 1pm or NB 1pm in the earlier stages.

I get the feeling those of you able to watch the latter part of this week'll see more of this kind of messing about.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:This tournament is poorly organized

Agree.

They should have predicted this from the start. Now maybe Allen's match will also be live? Two TV tables like at UK Champs?

It would make sense, because the first 2 days they had cameras on table 2 but for some reason didnt show them, only brief highlights of it.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Stephens looks a bit chewy. When Ronnie is on my girlfriend grabs my ipad and kisses the screen! Haha :)

Tell her you won't stand for her lusting after another man. Put your foot down.

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
I can see Selt becoming a lower ranked top 16 players in the next couple of years. And I'm serious this time.

Never really warmed to Selt. Something about him makes me think he's a bit of a bellend.

Postby Jester82

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:What the buck. All I wanted was Ronnie for lunch.

lol, Ronnie for lunch rofl

White wine with the fish?

Postby Jester82

Skullman wrote:Good clearance by Wilson from 62 behind to steal the second against Perry.

Hey Skull, where are you watchin'