Topic locked

Re: Kreativ Dental German Masters Semi-Finals Discussion

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Snooker already started rofl

Anyway Murphy - just as I expected - already leading comfortably.

Seems almost everyone here thought it started at 1 p.m.

They forgot it was 1 p.m Germany time <laugh>

Anyway, time for some expert analysis from a certain mr O'Sullivan

I just thought because all other matches started at 1pm this week. I hadn't even checked.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie spot on, when you're winnin matches and tournaments you can get away with a bad performance and still win a match. But if you're playing badly in recent times and play well in a match you may still end up losing it. John Higgins perfect example at Masters, he would have beaten almost anybody that day.

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Fair play to Ronnie being on such a good mood today after what happened yesterday, he was entitled not to but he's acting in a professional way :hatoff:

Get some perspective its a tinpot german ptc extra not a bucking major moronicus mothafucka.

german tinpot.. lol... Ok its not a Major but its an imporant tournament nonetheless. Im not one of those who devaluates a tournament once Ronnie loses.

It's not a UK, Masters, or Worlds, it's more like the way he was defeated.

He'll bounce back even stronger from this, so no worries <cool>

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Fair play to Ronnie being on such a good mood today after what happened yesterday, he was entitled not to but he's acting in a professional way :hatoff:

Get some perspective its a tinpot german ptc extra not a bucking major moronicus mothafucka.

A top pro like Ronnie should want to win every match he enters.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 07 Feb 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Reckon Eurosport will use this analysis format in other competitions?

Not really bothered either way, tbh. Like the vast majority of fans, I tune in for the actual and not the analysis.

I like the fact that they have analysis, makes it look a bit more professional.

They should get somebody who isn't Colin The Clown Murray in though.