Topic locked

Re: Kreativ Dental German Masters Last 16 and QF Discussion

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I would love to watch Trump v Selby (not instead of Ronnie of course) but Ronnie v Murphy will take the tv table no doubt.

It will and it should rightly so, it's UK and Masters Champs after all.

I too would love to watch Selby's match but here choosing Ronnie's is definately the right choice.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:total clearance

this guy is simply a genius. definetly one or two WC minimum in him.

then when he loses again at some point you'll say he's in decline :john: go figure...

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:he said that he loves to play two matches on one day because it gets him momentum. wants to play murphy next

yeah I heard it, thought FromSport link wasn't working but it's fine now.

He also said to the referee he was going to walk out because he was having camera flashes all over the place <laugh> I think the ref said some words in German to them and they stopped it.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnie in the studio

what did he say? I'll watch it later on YT but would like to know now what he's saying.

He's saying that he feels he's in decline and not playing as well as he was 20 years ago...

Postby TheRocket

If Ronnie enters the 2008/2013 scoring mood, he'll be favourite against any snooker player on this planet, especially in a longer format like the WC. Keep playing like that Ron and you gonna get your sixth world title.

Last year his one visit game wasn't as good as it was in 2013 and Selby punished him for that. And someone like Selby or Higgins(at his best) are just heavy punishers if you don't take frames in one visit.

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnie in the studio

what did he say? I'll watch it later on YT but would like to know now what he's saying.

He's saying that he feels he's in decline and not playing as well as he was 20 years ago...

rofl lol decline pmsl