Topic locked

Re: Kreativ Dental Clinic German Masters Last 32 Discussion

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:He actually likes him, he has been very complimentary of him in recent times, ok he may not be his favourite opponent but he respects the effort Selby puts in a Snooker match.

Wasn't the rumour that a lot of the hostility come from Selby's end? Hasn't Ronnie tried to apologise for any previous hostilities, only to be told to stick it?

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:He actually likes him, he has been very complimentary of him in recent times, ok he may not be his favourite opponent but he respects the effort Selby puts in a Snooker match.

Wasn't the rumour that a lot of the hostility come from Selby's end? Hasn't Ronnie tried to apologise for any previous hostilities, only to be told to stick it?

They will never be best mates but there isn't any "needle" between them now, they just respect each others game so highly now.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Wrong Televised Match this afternoon.

Ebdon v Higgins? No thanks pmsl

I prefer to watch the World Champ v up and coming star. <ok>

Surprised you say that actually.

this match does nothing for me not a great McGill fan and Selby is in rubbish form. id prefer to see Higgins playing Ebdon with Ebdon slight fave to win

Postby SnookerFan

So, how is the analysis on Eurosport going? I'll have to catch some tonight.

I was complaining on Twitter on Saturday that Eurosport didn't have any studio analysis for the snooker. I noticed they have some on Eurosport when I was perving Sharapova enjoying the tennis.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:if selby defends his world crown with his miserable form leading into it i will take my hat off

he wont defend it so you can relax about that <ok> he has as much chance of being first ever time defender as Jimmy White does of winning it rofl Selby is out of the equation for me at Worlds, he wont reverse the Crucible Curse. :stir:

Postby shankly

masterdoctorgenius wrote:i wonder how the spectators can watch actually what happens on the table.

they are too far away

Can't be that bad almost everyone who goes only has good things to say about it. Looks like they have a couple of jumbo screens up as well.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:sometimes u wonder how on earth selby did win the world champ

winning frames like this.

yup winning frames he never looked like winning.

its a art and Selby does it more than most.

Postby Dan-cat

masterdoctorgenius wrote:does it seem so or do the players play every shot with bit of of right hand side

I remember Cliff Thorburn saying that he always managed to put a bit of unintentional left-hand side and he adapted his aiming to allow for it. Including the time he made the 147