Topic locked

Re: Kreativ Dental Clinic German Masters Last 32 Discussion

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:Prett solid stuff from both players, but Ronnie showing slight edge here.

mark of a true champ to respond like he did after Mavis started superbly with that ton.

Sory Mavis but this is no CL :wave:

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:
mantorok wrote:Prett solid stuff from both players, but Ronnie showing slight edge here.

mark of a true champ to respond like he did after Mavis started superbly with that ton.

Well I wasn't really expecting Mavis to beat Ronnie over 9 frames.

It's a good job Neal Foulds is sitting with these 2 as Colin and Jimmy just suck up to Ronnie.

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

It's a good job Neal Foulds is sitting with these 2 as Colin and Jimmy just suck up to Ronnie.

Yes Foulds is class, Jimmy aint bad but not the best, as for Colin rofl pmsl

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Yes Foulds is class, Jimmy aint ad but not the best, as for Colin rofl pmsl

Then again, can't complain, this is much better than just simply showing a frame from another match, better than nothing I suppose...

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:MJW reduces to 3-1, had he gone 4-0 down it was pretty much over him.

A good start after MSI and who knows... would love if he beat Allen, especially after that heartbreaking loss at IC.

Just wondering, do you think MJW would have won the IC had he beaten Allen in that semi? I think so.

maybe, but Bingo did beat him at Aussie Final when MJW was playing even better, but yeah it would have given him massive confidence ahead of the Final.

EDIT: Sory it was Walden who won the IC :shrug: so yes I also think he would have beaten Walden.
Last edited by Andre147 on 05 Feb 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:MJW reduces to 3-1, had he gone 4-0 down it was pretty much over him.

A good start after MSI and who knows... would love if he beat Allen, especially after that heartbreaking loss at IC.

Just wondering, do you think MJW would have won the IC had he beaten Allen in that semi? I think so.

maybe, but Bingo did beat him at Aussie Final when MJW was playing even better, but yeah it would have given him massive confidence ahead of the Final.

He would have played Walden though <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

He would have played Walden though <laugh>

already edited it... was thinking of the Shanghai Final.

Postby mantorok

Snooker Overdrive wrote:It's nice to see experts analyze all the keys shots during the break and not play repeats of old interviews like another broadcaster I don't want to mention here.

All they need to do now is kick Hallett and that other a55-clown that occasionally sits with him (not Studd) out of the commentary box and the coverage will be turning half-decent.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

mantorok wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:It's nice to see experts analyze all the keys shots during the break and not play repeats of old interviews like another broadcaster I don't want to mention here.

All they need to do now is kick Hallett and that other a55-clown that occasionally sits with him (not Studd) out of the commentary box and the coverage will be turning half-decent.

I like Hallett. He has a pleasant voice.

Postby mantorok

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
mantorok wrote:

I like Hallett. He has a pleasant voice.

Indeed, but when it comes to commentary he does tend to waffle too much aimlessly sometimes unneccessarily, I can tollerate him when he doesn't speak at all, then they can keep him in there.