Topic locked

Re: Kreativ Dental Clinic German Masters Last 32 Discussion

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:I love Ronnie's TV work, but I'd rather he was practising....

Murray said at beggining he had been practicing and watching the match at same time. Plus they had frame key shots in the analysis and Ronnie spoke well, he said if you're feeling confident jet lag, or new tips or whatever don't come into the equation, and I agree with him.

Anyway, McGill needs win first frame after MSI otherwise Selby wins it confortably.

Postby Wildey

Ronnie is pretty good as a analyst.

He used to do it for Sky in the early 90s believe it or not it felt awkward back then but these days he feels comfortable in-front of camera.

Jimmy White on the other hand is pretty poor.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
Murray said at beggining he had been practicing and watching the match at same time. Plus they had frame key shots in the analysis and Ronnie spoke well, he said if you're feeling confident jet lag, or new tips or whatever don't come into the equation, and I agree with him.

Anyway, McGill needs win first frame after MSI otherwise Selby wins it confortably.

Thanks, that's reassuring :) I'll watch it later on the eurosport player.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:selby vs higgins would be tasty

both have inflicted heart breaking defeats to each other

higgins did it at the Worlds 07 and 09
selby at the masters 2014

At this stage of theirs careers, Selby is a much better player than Higgins.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've been so bucking busy at work today. :grrr:

I haven't been able to check snooker results or anything. rofl

WTF! Complain to your HR department!

I know, right.

My colleague is on holiday, so haven't been able to shaft the work on him all day. Rest assured, he's back soon and I'll be back to chatting rubbish about snooker rather than doing anything useful.

Postby shankly

NNear wrote:I like McGill a lot in general... just the way he goes about his business.

Yes. Sounds superficial but the way they walk around the table, posture, how they carry themselves.. has a lot to do with how much I like a player!

Good stuff this from McGill.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Another one visit frame from Ebdon and he wins 5-2 over Higgins.

Meanwhile, decider alert.

Higgins didnt pot a ball since winning frame 3, and Ebdon with another 60+ break won it 5-2 :bowdown:

That's very impressive to say the least, hopefully he'll earn a meeting with Ants <cool>