Topic locked

Re: Kreativ Dental Clinic German Masters Last 32 Discussion

Postby mantorok

masterdoctorgenius wrote:in all honesty, mavis has done nothing wrong at all

Ronnie has been extremely sharp, sure he's played a few loose safeties, but amongst the balls he's looking really good.

....and as I type this he misses frame ball lol

Postby mantorok

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Great match from Ronnie. I think he really put in the hours after that loss to Neil.

I think he needed a good hiding to remind him where's he at with his game, looks like he's trying hard.

Now sit back and marvel at his marvelous interviewing technique.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:warning to all the remaining players left in the tournament:

ronnie is here to win the event

as if he isn't at the others he enters...

this isn't 2006 or 2005 so Ronnie wants to win every one he enters.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:its these little shots which makes him so good. left handed, potted the red, little screw and opened 3-4 another reds. That's how a master breakbuilder does it.

Yeah that was a masterful shot, and as you say it comes from the greatest breakbuilder of all time.

Judd for instance can also play a few shots with his opposite hand, but nowhere near the level Ronnie produces with his, especially under pressure situations.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:warning to all the remaining players left in the tournament:

collin asked him if he enjoyed the work in the studio and would like to come back in the evening, ronnie said he enjoyed it but he is here to win the tournament first

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:

Yeah, I remember all the excuses when Ronnie used to lose, "he didn't want to to win, if he wants to win he will"..gone are those days.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

collin asked him if he enjoyed the work in the studio and would like to come back in the evening, ronnie said he enjoyed it but he is here to win the tournament first

yeah I heard that, and it's the right choice from Ronnie, first and foremost win the tournament, studio stuff pmsl only if he's knocked out.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Perry next for Ronnie, and if he wins that he'll have Allen or Murphy, 2 in form players.

An Allen v Ronnie match is what I want as they have only played 3 times in their careers.

Agreed but I can't see Murphy losing to Allen right now.

I actually think Allen will exact revenge after the Masters loss, so my money is on Allen to win that match.

A shame we only have 1 TV Table, one of the greatest tournaments of the season definately deserved 2 TV Tables.