Topic locked

Re: German Masters Last 128 and Last 64 Discussion !!!

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
motorhead wrote:Hull conceded the 7th frame when there were still points on the table, Allen told him about the 500£ fine he would receive and went on playing.

Nice guy Allen!

Allen :hatoff:

Some can say what they like about Allen off table, and most of them are right, but on the actual table Allen is up there as one of the most sporting I've seen, he always and I mean always compliments his opponent on good shots and this attitude right here just proves it even more.

Allen on the table is as sporting as they come :bowdown:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
motorhead wrote:Hull conceded the 7th frame when there were still points on the table, Allen told him about the 500£ fine he would receive and went on playing.

Nice guy Allen!

Some can say what they like about Allen off table, and most of them are right, but on the actual table Allen is up there as one of the most sporting I've seen, he always and I mean always compliments his opponent on good shots and this attitude right here just proves it even more.

Good point.

I would also like to add that his off table behaviour has greatly improved over the last 1,5 years or so. I can't remember any recent incidents.

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Nice guy Allen!

Good point.

I would also like to add that his off table behaviour has greatly improved over the last 1,5 years or so. I can't remember any recent incidents.

He's also very good at spotting cheats as well.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:Not many centuries today, think the standard will improve tomorrow when the UK champ is playing... :john:

ROCKET!

Postby vodkadiet

Live scoring is up the wall.

jimmy Robertson is stuck on 4-4. Allen vs Hull has Hull winning the 4th frame 0-0! No news on the Stevens vs Burns match, none on Fergal's match, no frame scores with M.Davis vs Wells, or Cao vs Patrick.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Not many centuries today, think the standard will improve tomorrow when the UK champ is playing... :john:

:D

Although to be honest, I'm just hoping he wins his two matches, we all know what happened last year pmsl

He won't be that silly to do it twice in a row at the same tournament, especially after his win at the UK Champs :-D

He will play George Pragnall first round, a player I've never heard of, and next he'll play Mehta or Duffy, he won't lose to any of them so he's 99% certain to be at German Masters, a tournament he should really play because of it's atmosphere, etc.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Live scoring is up the wall.

jimmy Robertson is stuck on 4-4. Allen vs Hull has Hull winning the 4th frame 0-0! No news on the Stevens vs Burns match, none on Fergal's match, no frame scores with M.Davis vs Wells, or Cao vs Patrick.

Then it must be only yours that's up the wall :wave: pmsl because mine says that all matches have finished, with Mavis and Patrick winning 5-4.

Postby Andre147

7pm

Mark Allen 5-3 Robin Hull
Ben Woollaston 5-2 Alex Davies
Cao Yupeng 4-5 Fraser Patrick
Matthew Stevens 3-5 Ian Burns
Mark Davis 5-4 Daniel Wells
Gary Wilson 5-2 Michael Leslie
Jimmy White 3-5 Tian Pengfei
Fergal O'Brien 5-1 Lyu Haotian
Judd Trump 5-0 Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
Mark Joyce w/o Jak Jones

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:What is going on with Matthew Stevens by the way?! 25 matches played this season, only 12 won. And 4 of them came at the six reds event!

His whole career has been full of ups and downs, I'm afraid he never quite fulfilled his amazing talent, he should definately have been multiple ranking event winner, something like 5,6 or 7 ranking titles won, plus a World Champs who knows, but he always has that bad habit of crumbling under pressure.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Wildey

Who won the match between Miah and J.Robertson?

Jimmy Robertson won it 5-4, it says on livescoring in the matches section, unless yours is really crappy :chuckle:

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 17th of December

2.30pm

Ding Junhui 5-1 Jamie Rhys Clarke
Peter Lines 2-5 Craig Steadman
Matthew Selt 5-4
Lyu Chenwei
Yu De Lu 5-1 Lee Walker
Mark Williams 5-4 Luca Brecel
Dominic Dale 1-5 Lu Ning
Robbie Williams 5-0
Matthew Day