Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Mark my words, Robbo is in decline. His long game has become much more inconsistent and that was always his strong suit.

:zzz:

He thrashed Ronnie O'Sullivan 6-1 yesterday. His decline started at about midday, did it?

Yes, the moment he shook Ronnie's hand. A remarkable day really, Ronnie and Robbo declining on the same day.

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I have seen Ding play a standard of snooker I have only seen players like Ronnie, Higgins and Hendry play. He must be able to find this standard again and produce it at the worlds at least once in his career... at least I hope so.

He still has plenty of time. I give him at least 5 more trys.

Ding is in decline faster than Ronnie and Robbo. :grrr:

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Mark my words, Robbo is in decline. His long game has become much more inconsistent and that was always his strong suit.

He thrashed Ronnie O'Sullivan 6-1 yesterday. His decline started at about midday, did it?

Yes, the moment he shook Ronnie's hand. A remarkable day really, Ronnie and Robbo declining on the same day.

<laugh>

lol SO :clap: <laugh>

Postby Andy Spark

SnookerFan wrote:

The early stages of decline rarely effect a players best game, Steve Davis played some wonderful sessions in the 90's and yet he was still in gradual decline during the period. Anyway, time will tell...

Postby Cannonball

This is so funny. There are so many numpties on here (actually there aren't because it's only a tiddly forum compared to TSF but nevermind) who foretold of Ronnie being gone, gone, gone and Robbo being the new King who would trounce Smurf. Egg on a lot of faeces, or did I mean faces?! rofl

So many experts who consistently get it wrong, because sport is unpredictable. So many armchair experts who can't play the game and think they know a lot about snooker because they've watched it on tv. And they all dislike Ronnie. I mean, seriously, how can you know anything about snooker while intensely disliking the greatest of all time? Bizarre, just bizarre.

Jokers!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:What a crazy tournament that was. Anyway it's all over now.

Again well done Shaun Murphy :hatoff:

Now it's a 2,5 week break before the next big stop - the German Masters. I might comment in the CL thread when Ronnie plays otherwise see you all then...

Yeah it was, the semis and Final very disappoiting, and also disappoiting we onky had 1 decider and that was the very first match.

Still cant quite believe after Neil's wonderful performance against carter and then a good one v Ronnie he did shocker in the Final rofl Neil was so so poor, most embarassing moment of his career right there.

Anyway, hopefully Ronnie will make my predict right and win wither German or Welsh Open, I'd love German Masters.

Postby Cannonball

And at the end of the day, Robbo has played the best snooker again, but gone missing when it counted. Small titles are his speciality at the moment it seems. It's a real shame because he's been the best snooker player all week. But obviously not the best match player. Still, he has the best technique out there, along with Judd. And that's summat indeed. It will stand him in good stead. I have so much more respect for him, he's the best potter out there with Judd.

So Robbo is in decline, Ronnie is gone and the rest are dead and buried. Is that right Islanders, I mean Sell by date fans? rofl

Meat 1, Vegans 0. rofl

Postby Cannonball

And the page count for an all day final is still only slightly more than Ronnie's semi. Ronnie is 50% of snooker, he's the man!

776!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:What a crazy tournament that was. Anyway it's all over now.

Again well done Shaun Murphy :hatoff:

Now it's a 2,5 week break before the next big stop - the German Masters. I might comment in the CL thread when Ronnie plays otherwise see you all then...

Yeah it was, the semis and Final very disappoiting, and also disappoiting we onky had 1 decider and that was the very first match.

Still cant quite believe after Neil's wonderful performance against carter and then a good one v Ronnie he did shocker in the Final rofl Neil was so so poor, most embarassing moment of his career right there.

Anyway, hopefully Ronnie will make my predict right and win wither German or Welsh Open, I'd love German Masters.

It was a bit like in 2011. Many good matches and shocks in the first rounds but then the tournament runs a bit out of steam with many one sided matches. And at the end there's a first time winner.

I'm very much looking forward to both tournaments you mentioned. Hopefully they'll be good.
And Ronnie has the chance to become World No. 1 again, 5 years after his last spell.

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie has 777 centuries!

Obviously, I'm referring to moment he created the NEW record, one past Hendry's!

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball, your messages contain so much rubbish that I won't bother quoting them to reply

What sort of a Ronnie fan are you if you can't even get his number of centuries right? Especially since he's 50% of snooker pmsl rofl

Postby Andre147

Cannonball wrote:

Obviously, I'm referring to moment he created the NEW record, one past Hendry's!

Trying to make excuses now Cannon <laugh>

You thought he had 776 didnt you? Ronnie made 1 in his only frame win against Robbo.

Nevermind, the record breaking achievmen is a great one, and happy he didnt do it at Crondon Park rofl pmsl

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

Trying to make excuses now Cannon <laugh>

You thought he had 776 didnt you? Ronnie made 1 in his only frame win against Robbo.

Nevermind, the record breaking achievmen is a great one, and happy he didnt do it at Crondon Park rofl pmsl

No...........the record was broken at 776. You are aware that Hendry had 775 aren't you? rofl

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:

That would be embarrassing too, imagine writing 766 in large red letters while ROS's century breaks increase :chuckle:

Postby Cannonball

Clara8633 wrote:Cannonball, your messages contain so much rubbish that I won't bother quoting them to reply

What sort of a Ronnie fan are you if you can't even get his number of centuries right? Especially since he's 50% of snooker pmsl rofl

Go back to baking cakes. You don't and can't even play the game. This isn't Strictly love.