Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby vodkadiet

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Seniors player.. lol <laugh> Wait until the pensioner beats him again <ok>

Regarding the fear factor, it's the same thing in the Davis and Hendry era, more than half of their opponents were beaten mentally before they even played them, and Ronnie is the same, because those 3 have earned that fear factor. Selby, Robbo, Higgins, Hunter and to a lesser extent Trump don't fear Ronnie, but those are just an exception, just like in the Davis and Hendry's eras there were exceptions to the norm.

You are probably right. Robertson needs to bash him up again. If he plays him at this year's worlds and beats him, then O'Sullivan's time may be called.

A huge step was taken today and I believe O'Sullivan has won his last major. He is 39 andfather time waits for no one.

How many times have u said that he is done with majors. FFS he won the last two. I want a robbo ronnie match at the crucible. The only time robbo beat ronnie in a match higher than a bo9 match was today. Ronnie will win some majors before he is done

He hasn't won the last 2 majors. He won The UK, and was beaten in the world final by some bloke from Leicester.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:This is the thread for the final but its also about the tournament in general and feel free to discuss whats gone on during the week.

Thank you for giving your permission.

He is a mod. We need his permission. :no:

its a sad state of affairs that i have to point out things like that to you lot.