Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Cannonball

Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie has 777 centuries!

Obviously, I'm referring to moment he created the NEW record, one past Hendry's!

That would be embarrassing too, imagine writing 766 in large red letters while ROS's century breaks increase :chuckle:

Yeah, imagine referring to the point a record was broken as the highlight of the week. Damn, those accurate folks doin their stuff again. :john:

Postby Cannonball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Right, I'm off to bed.

Don't bother getting up!

How's he going to go to work then? :shrug:

Think of his 'colleagues'. ;-)

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Cannonball, your messages contain so much rubbish that I won't bother quoting them to reply

What sort of a Ronnie fan are you if you can't even get his number of centuries right? Especially since he's 50% of snooker pmsl rofl

Go back to baking cakes. You don't and can't even play the game. This isn't Strictly love.

You should say that to yourself; don't you love ROS? :love:

Postby Cannonball

Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Cannonball, your messages contain so much rubbish that I won't bother quoting them to reply

What sort of a Ronnie fan are you if you can't even get his number of centuries right? Especially since he's 50% of snooker pmsl rofl

Go back to baking cakes. You don't and can't even play the game. This isn't Strictly love.

Selby fan! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

But thanks for the compliment as per usual. All they want to talk about is Cannonball, Ronnie's fan. If it's not Ronnie, it's Cannonball. Jesus. Even when Murphy wins, they've not a good word to say about him. Shameful.

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

Selby fan! rofl rofl

I'm not yucky about my favourite player like you are. I bet if someone asked you who you cared about the most in this world, you'd say Ronnie O'Sullivan rofl rofl rofl

Postby Cannonball

Three things stand out this week:

- 776! (Yes, that was the new record, the moment the old record was broken, Hendry+1, aduh!)
- Robbo's attacking play and super-duper set-up and technique
- Murphy playing as well as he has ever done to win the title even though he was 12-1 with some bookies.

Postby Cannonball

Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

Selby fan! rofl rofl

I'm not yucky about my favourite player like you are. I bet if someone asked you who you cared about the most in this world, you'd say Ronnie O'Sullivan rofl rofl rofl

Luck? What f***** luck, are you stupid? How does luck come into it? You are either like a player or you don't. I LOVE snooker, so I obviously love Ronnie, because by everyone I know, county players and pros included, he is considered the greatest of all time. Everyone I know has tried the Ronnie set-up and technique at some time. They do this for a reason. Robbo and Trump are now eclipsing him with a new technique, the hybrid set-up I call it. These are real snooker players, capable of playing the sort of shot in practice I'd be proud of, but under immense pressure. There aren't really any bad professional snooker players, they've all hit stacks of 147s in practice, this is a fact. But as Perry found out, you have to do it against the best in front of the crowd, cameras and lights. Not easy, it's about performing and there really is no hiding place in snooker. It's more focus on you than a stage and you have to play brilliantly on top. I think apart from darts, it's the most difficult thing to do in sport.

But to choose a robot as your favourite player. That is just sad.

Here's a fact; Wildey, You and Skull, you all love Selby. And none of you play snooker. rofl

Postby Andre147

lol Cannon you're a funny guy yet stange at times to say the least... :roll:

Of course I knew he broke the record on 776 when he made it in the 1st frame against Fu, I was just refering that maybe you had made a mistake and forgot Ronnie had made another ton against Robbo.

Nervermind that, we have to be happy he didnt do it at Crondon Park pmsl This enabled us to see that moment with the fluked yellow and him breaking the record on the very first frame v Fu.

Ronnie now stands at 29 tons this season, if he knocks a few more at the CL this could turn out to be his best season centuries wise which stands at 53 centuries.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:lol Cannon you're a funny guy yet stange at times to say the least... :roll:

Of course I knew he broke the record on 776 when he made it in the 1st frame against Fu, I was just refering that maybe you had made a mistake and forgot Ronnie had made another ton against Robbo.

Nervermind that, we have to be happy he didnt do it at Crondon Park pmsl This enabled us to see that moment with the fluked yellow and him breaking the record on the very first frame v Fu.

Ronnie now stands at 29 tons this season, if he knocks a few more at the CL this could turn out to be his best season centuries wise which stands at 53 centuries.

Ok, the yellow is the number 4 moment of the week!

"There are six pockets on a snooker table, there are SIX POCKETS ON A SNOOKER TABLE!"

Postby Cannonball

Clara8633 wrote:When on earth did I say "luck"? You obviously misread my post, or your device is playing tricks on you. I said that you are yucky about your favourite player.

You've had problems with your knitting again this week? You don't say.

Postby Cannonball

Skullman wrote:Cannonball, stop being an idiot.

Clara moaning to the mods? Diddums! There's no need for Mods to be insulting is there? Tut, tut, that's not setting a good standard now is it? rofl

Postby Skullman

Incidentally, I don't ever recall saying Ronnie wasn't the most talented player on tour. He is.

Doesn't mean I have to support him. Also, you talk about people playing under pressure, but can't appreciate one of the best pressure players in the game.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Neil says it could have been 4-4 after the first session. Total rubbish

6-2 was a fair reflection

He did say that? rofl <doh>

No 7-1 would have an even fairer reflection as Neil was very lucky not to leave that red on in the Snooker he escaped behind black on the Final frame of 1st session.

6-2 was more than fair, 7-1 would have been even fairer given how poor Neil played.

Postby vodkadiet

Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

Selby fan! rofl rofl

Clara, you have to pity Cannonball. His whole life is dedicated to a person who doesn't care if he lives or dies.

Don't take the bait. It is what he wants.

Postby TheSaviour

Murphy´s route to the title was Selby, Maguire, Allen and Robertson!! Wow, I would have never ever could have imagined he could come through from that a route like that. Certainly a very deserved champion can´t say much else. And certainly a breath of fresh air. The best news and the toughest route since a long, long time.

But then, I am once again relieved that the UK Championships and the Masters are now done and we are heading towards the Sheffield and the spring. Since during the Worlds where I live the weather is usually a stupendously great in my opinion, and the Masters is always lacking something when the in-form lower ranked players aint there to play. For example Matt Selt this year. Or people like Mark Williams, Peter Ebdon and Aditya Mehta. And I think we always have a great array of a really nice tournaments before the Worlds.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Shaun Murphy ‏@Magician147 Completely blown away by what's happened and all the messages of support. Thank you so much. Doesn't feel real yet

Incredible to think he was at risk of losing to Selby in a decider in the first round and then he goes and wins it with ease.