Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Shaun Murphy ‏@Magician147 Completely blown away by what's happened and all the messages of support. Thank you so much. Doesn't feel real yet


Incredible to think he was at risk of losing to Selby in a decider in the first round and then he goes and wins it with ease.


I was that match. Either this, or Higgins vs Allen, were the match of the tournament.

Funny how a whole tournament could be different based on who won one frame on the first day.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Dan-cat

Casual sexism cannonball? You are a better that that and you know it. I enjoy your posts they are creative, eloquent and flirt with insanity in the best way 'A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free.' Nikos Kazantzakis, Greek philospher

I had a brilliant day at the Ally Pally yesterday, despite the one-sidedness, it was staggering exhibition of skill by Murphy. Neil looked strangely lifeless. At times it was like he was't even there.

My friend said to me quietly at one point 'come on Ronnie' as a private joke, a kid behind took this idea and ran with it and shouted out really loudly 'C'mon Ronnie' - soz for that!

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Clara8633

Dan-cat wrote:Casual sexism cannonball? You are a better that that and you know it. I enjoy your posts they are creative, eloquent and flirt with insanity in the best way 'A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free.' Nikos Kazantzakis, Greek philospher


There's nothing wrong with all that, but rebelling against snooker players and islanders who haven't even provoked him isn't nice to see, is it?

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
I had a brilliant day at the Ally Pally yesterday, despite the one-sidedness, it was staggering exhibition of skill by Murphy. Neil looked strangely lifeless. At times it was like he was't even there.


Getting towards being a halfway decent venue now, isn't it?

The downside are that the Ally Pally is quite a trek to get to, even from the nearest tube station. And that there aren't enough toilets considering the 1700 people there.

But it seems to bring the crowds out, don't it? A distant second to The Crucible, but all things considered, an improvement on Wembley Arena.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby SnookerFan

Clara8633 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with all that, but rebelling against snooker players and islanders who haven't even provoked him isn't nice to see, is it?


I'd take it with a pinch of salt, if I'm honest. Of all things in life that are worth worrying about, somebody moaning on at you on an internet forum isn't one of them.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Getting towards being a halfway decent venue now, isn't it?

The downside are that the Ally Pally is quite a trek to get to, even from the nearest tube station. And that there aren't enough toilets considering the 1700 people there.

But it seems to bring the crowds out, don't it? A distant second to The Crucible, but all things considered, an improvement on Wembley Arena.


Yes I agree I like it a lot, I was there last year too and there were more food options etc. this time. The view is and atmosphere is great.

We saw Jimmy playing a few frames out front on the cuezone table in the mid-session, he made a 147*!
Last edited by Dan-cat on 19 Jan 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with all that, but rebelling against snooker players and islanders who haven't even provoked him isn't nice to see, is it?


I'd take it with a pinch of salt, if I'm honest. Of all things in life that are worth worrying about, somebody moaning on at you on an internet forum isn't one of them.


I don't mind him really. Probably because he's so ridiculous that I literally treat him as a laughing stock :chuckle:
Last edited by Clara8633 on 19 Jan 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with all that, but rebelling against snooker players and islanders who haven't even provoked him isn't nice to see, is it?


I'd take it with a pinch of salt, if I'm honest. Of all things in life that are worth worrying about, somebody moaning on at you on an internet forum isn't one of them.

As Mods we have a responsibility to rid a Internet forum of vermin and unless he starts towing the line and fast hes gone.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby hendry_fan

I will fully admit,i did,nt even see one shot played of the entire final!. :emb:


I saw the result shortly after the match was finished and was a bit shocked to say the least,10 bl**dy 2!. :dizzy:



Very well done Murphy,he,s now up there with the top boys,still not a legend,farrrr from it,but he now has the "Triple Crown" on his CV,which not many can show. :clap:



Hard luck Robbo,but from what i read,he played drivvel to put it politely,ah well,at least he kicked Ronnie out of the tourney in the semis!. :-D

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby SnookerFan

Clara8633 wrote:If Robbo hadn't done that, Murphy might not have won the final.


I'd go as far as to say that Murphy wouldn't have won the final. No disrespect to Murphy, but he seems to have a mental block when it comes to facing Ronnie.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:I will fully admit,i did,nt even see one shot played of the entire final!. :emb:



You didn't miss much.

Unlike Robertson. rofl





<laugh>


I really did think that Robbo would win,but for once i was wrong. :irk: :-D

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:If Robbo hadn't done that, Murphy might not have won the final.


I'd go as far as to say that Murphy wouldn't have won the final. No disrespect to Murphy, but he seems to have a mental block when it comes to facing Ronnie.


Yes I share the same opinion, had Ronnie beaten Robbo and faced Murphy, or Allen for that matter, he would have played superbly in the Final and my guess is would have won it with ease, something like 10-4 or 10-5.

This is only a mere guess of course but yeah Ronnie would have won the title no doubt.

Anyway, Murphy is a deserving Champion, had one of the thoughest route possible so I bet he can't still quite believe he's now in that club of Triple Crown winners.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby SnookerFan

Rocket13x147 wrote:
Says a numpty banned from The Snooker Forum for continually abusing members there eh Wild?! Look in the mirror, you are the worst thing that ever happened to this forum. You're just a sad old man in Wales who never goes to matches and can't even play the game. Utter joke of an imbecile. You can't even write in our language. What a complete numpty you are. This tiddly forum is a 20th of the size of TSF and new members don't hang about once they've heard from you. And it always will be when the chief mod 8ates the greatest player ever, calling members pretty awful names. Great example fucktard! :clap:

Clara, back to your knitting love, you can't play, won't play and know nothing about the game at all.

The Ronnie fans need to switch to TSF or JA606 because this site is an absolute joke, fit for rejects only.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

777! 13x147!



Bye.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Rocket13x147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with all that, but rebelling against snooker players and islanders who haven't even provoked him isn't nice to see, is it?


I'd take it with a pinch of salt, if I'm honest. Of all things in life that are worth worrying about, somebody moaning on at you on an internet forum isn't one of them.

As Mods we have a responsibility to rid a Internet forum of vermin and unless he starts towing the line and fast hes gone.


Says a numpty banned from The Snooker Forum for continually abusing members there eh Wild?! Look in the mirror, you are the worst thing that ever happened to this forum. You're just a sad old man in Wales who never goes to matches and can't even play the game. Utter joke of an imbecile. You can't even write in our language. What a complete numpty you are. This tiddly forum is a 20th of the size of TSF and new members don't hang about once they've heard from you. And it always will be when the chief mod 8ates the greatest player ever, calling members pretty awful names. Great example fucktard! :clap:

Clara, back to your knitting love, you can't play, won't play and know nothing about the game at all.

The Ronnie fans need to switch to TSF or JA606 because this site is an absolute joke, fit for rejects only.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

777! 13x147!


You add absolutely nothing to this forum. Please GTFO and post your disgraceful comments elsewhere.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Rocket13x147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with all that, but rebelling against snooker players and islanders who haven't even provoked him isn't nice to see, is it?


I'd take it with a pinch of salt, if I'm honest. Of all things in life that are worth worrying about, somebody moaning on at you on an internet forum isn't one of them.

As Mods we have a responsibility to rid a Internet forum of vermin and unless he starts towing the line and fast hes gone.


Says a numpty banned from The Snooker Forum for continually abusing members there eh Wild?! Look in the mirror, you are the worst thing that ever happened to this forum. You're just a sad old man in Wales who never goes to matches and can't even play the game. Utter joke of an imbecile. You can't even write in our language. What a complete numpty you are. This tiddly forum is a 20th of the size of TSF and new members don't hang about once they've heard from you. And it always will be when the chief mod 8ates the greatest player ever, calling members pretty awful names. Great example fucktard! :clap:

Clara, back to your knitting love, you can't play, won't play and know nothing about the game at all.

The Ronnie fans need to switch to TSF or JA606 because this site is an absolute joke, fit for rejects only.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

777! 13x147!


You add absolutely nothing to this forum. Please GTFO and post your disgraceful comments elsewhere.


Exactly SO, let him go back to that absolute CRAP TSF Forum pmsl pmsl pmsl

And Holden is spot on, there are many fans out there of Ronnie that are normal fans, and first and forremost are Snooker fans, Holden, me, SO and TR around here are just an example.

That idiot goes here just to insult others. let him worship Ronnie in that TSF forum or that 606 one pmsl

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby Holden Chinaski

I'm a member of The Snooker Forum, but dont post much, and I don't think it's a bad forum at all. It's a good forum for info on cues and for snooker lessons and stuff. Nice people on that forum in my opinion.

I don't go on forums so much anymore cause it takes too much of my time. But I like to come on here, or TSF, when its the UK, Masters or Worlds.

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy !!

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:I would just like to say there are also normal O'Sullivan fans out there who don't worship Ronnie and are not mental. I'm one of them. I'm a snooker fan and my favorite player happens to be Ronnie, that's all.


There are some decent Ronnie fans on this site. Certain people like to create arguments about him, even if we're talking about something else.

They give proper Ronnie fans like you a bad name.