Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Semi Finals : Mark Allen v Shaun Murphy

Postby Andre147

Maybe most people will be expecting Murphy to win this one given both players performances in their respective Quarter-Final matches, but I think Allen will up his game and win it.

Murphy has quite a good record against him, CL aside, he leads 8-2, but I have a feeling Allen will win it.

Or maybe this is just me wanting an Allen v Ronnie Final <cool>

Postby SnookerFan

Paddpotter wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Having a mate round for this one.

Beer, Pizza, Banter.

buck know why I fussed around going up to London this afternoon at all, to be fair.

Who is your money on to win the Masters then? your much better when you are talking about snooker mate.

Probably Ronnie. I reckon it'll be the winner of Robbo vs Ronnie.

Though all four semi finalists are top notch. Apart from Allen yesterday. Who wasn't.

Postby Skullman

I said earlier in the week that the winner of Murphy v Mags would reach the final and I'm sticking by it. Interesting to note that Allen has only beat him twice, once in a Euro PTC and once in the invitational Jiangsu Classic (pre-cursor to Wuxi I think?)

Postby TheRocket

If Robertson keeps playing like that, these two are playing for the runner-up place you'd probably say. But I still believe that Murphy can be dangerous. He played some great matches this season and if he has a good day, he can make big breaks non-stop and at least gets really close to Robbo.

As for Allen, I don't think, he has the overall class to beat Robbo in a best of 19.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:If Robertson keeps playing like that, these two are playing for the runner-up place you'd probably say. But I still believe that Murphy can be dangerous. He played some great matches this season and if he has a good day, he can make big breaks non-stop and at least gets really close to Robbo.

As for Allen, I don't think, he has the overall class to beat Robbo in a best of 19.

I'll be very very surprised if either were to beat Robbo in such a Major Final as this.

Robbo is 85 to 90% certain for the tile in my view. Those two are just playing for runner-up spot, as they would be if it were Ronnie in the Final.

I actually think Allen will win this one but if he reaches the Final he'll fall short, Robbo just too damn good at the moment.