Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals :Allister Carter v Neil Roberts

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:Pretty much my thought.

Robbo vs Ronnie = Wicked match.
Ali vs Ronnie = Ali has less chance of winning than that girl with red hair in the crowd.

Maybe his change in perspective in life will mean he's not terrified of ROS anymore. But it's one thing to believe you can beat ROS and another thing to actually do it.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
Maybe his change in perspective in life will mean he's not terrified of ROS anymore. But it's one thing to believe you can beat ROS and another thing to actually do it.

It may become irrelevant. Robbo looking a bit strong tonight.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:

Ali vs Ronnie = Ali has less chance of winning than that girl with red hair in the crowd.

I agree, Carter had by far his best chance of beating Ronnie at NI Trophy 2008 and couldnt win, neither could he in 2013 Worlds, and if he somehow beats Robbo that wont change with Ronnie playing well.

A robbo v ronnie match is a diferent story alltogether.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It's probably blasphemy, but I'm hoping for a Robbo win here.

yes because if Carter wins might as well not turn up against Ronnie <laugh>

Robbo playing like this will make Ronnie work hard for his win.

Pretty much my thought.

Which one? There are two :wave:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:

I agree, Carter had by far his best chance of beating Ronnie at NI Trophy 2008 and couldnt win, neither could he in 2013 Worlds, and if he somehow beats Robbo that wont change with Ronnie playing well.

A robbo v ronnie match is a diferent story alltogether.

Ali really should have won that match in 2008. I still remember it well. But he rattled that match ball red in the decider.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ali gifted this frame to Robbo twice.

Yeah, late Christmas presents I would presume <laugh>

No way back for him, unless Ali plays flawless snooker from here, robbo is in total control and wont let Ali comeback from this.