Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marco Fu

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Jester82 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I'm at work, can't watch. Whats going on? Whats the score?

Well, your idol seems to pull it and make the chink go f*** himself...

Warning any more of that rubbish and ill ban you

You do that <ok>

...while you just polish your Ronnie bust.

pmsl

Postby Jester82

Cloud Strife wrote:I was one of those that said this would be an easy win for Ronnie and I was proved right. Gone are the days when players like Marco Fu can trouble and beat Ronnie.

Well, at least one of the disciples got guts to see Ronnie sneak through. Well done!

Postby Andre147

Anyway, great win for Ronnie, after MSI he was unstopable, ok Fu may have taken the 7th frame but Ronnie did so well in those 3 frames after MSI.

Frame 4 of course proved to be vital, had Fu leveled at 2 all things could have been so so different, but gald they weren't.

Ronnie's 776 century and also 43 match wins at Masters, today he also breaks Hendry's record of 42 wins, so now Ronnie stands with most wins at Masters. Happy days :D

Postby Jester82

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I would love to watch a match between current Ronnie and 2011 Higgins.

If Ronnie had been this hungry/consistent earlier in his career. He'd have ten world titles minimum.

but thats why i love ronnie, not the titles but the way he plays the game

Don't we all just love him, masterdoctorstupid! Which keeps us together in difficult times...

Postby Cloud Strife

Jester82 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I was one of those that said this would be an easy win for Ronnie and I was proved right. Gone are the days when players like Marco Fu can trouble and beat Ronnie.

Well, at least one of the disciples got guts to see Ronnie sneak through. Well done!

Thanks.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Well I would say Fu can still beat Ronnie if he plays his absolute best but anything but that just isn't good enough anymore. Ronnie is absolutely deadly nowadays, he just goes through his draws like a hot knife through butter.

That's 15 wins in a row for Ronnie now <cool>

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Jester82 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I would love to watch a match between current Ronnie and 2011 Higgins.

If Ronnie had been this hungry/consistent earlier in his career. He'd have ten world titles minimum.

Don't we all just love him, masterdoctorstupid! Which keeps us together in difficult times...

I think it's time for you to f u c k off now :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Jester82 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Very eloquent. Couldn't agree more with you.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Well I would say Fu can still beat Ronnie if he plays his absolute best but anything but that just isn't good enough anymore. Ronnie is absolutely deadly nowadays, he just goes through his draws like a hot knife through butter.

Hopefully it will be 17 wins in a row :D

With his run ending at Crodon Park rofl pmsl

Postby Jester82

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Jester82 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Well, let's see how I respond when he celebrates his victory on Sunday, but bear this in mind: One day, your ringleader won't be not no more on Snooker stage. Well, it'll take decades for his disciples to recover from this loss, but after years, his memory will be lost in the shadows before the decay of time.
Good evening!

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:
Jester82 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Well, let's see how I respond when he celebrates his victory on Sunday, but bear this in mind: One day, your ringleader won't be not no more on Snooker stage. Well, it'll take decades for his disciples to recover from this loss, but after years, his memory will be lost before in the shadows before the decay of time.
Good evening![/quote]

pmsl

Postby NNear

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Hopefully it will be 17 wins in a row :D

With his run ending at Crodon Park rofl pmsl

He looks very focused and eager here... great temperament.

There is room for his form to improve though, by his own admission even. Still, he's in an excellent position.

Postby Jester82

NNear wrote:Seriously, what the heck is Jester82's problem????

OH YEAH.

Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Fundamental Ronnyism, which is very much similar to islamization or islamism.

Postby Andre147

OH YEAH.

Ronnie O'Sullivan.

His beloved Selby got knocked out first round thats his problem rofl pmsl

And he cant stand Ronnie winning... anyway pmsl

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:

OH YEAH.

Ronnie O'Sullivan.

pmsl

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Jester82 wrote:
Well, let's see how I respond when he celebrates his victory on Sunday, but bear this in mind: One day, your ringleader won't be not no more on Snooker stage. Well, it'll take decades for his disciples to recover from this loss, but after years, his memory will be lost in the shadows before the decay of time.
Good evening!

By the way Jester, are you enjoying Selby's season so far? I have a feeling this might be his season. I mean he already has a PTC under his belt.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Jester82 wrote:
Good evening!

By the way Jester, are you enjoying Selby's season so far? I have a feeling this might be his season. I mean he already has a PTC under his belt.

Yeah great season.. rofl he'll probably say he has the world champs under his belt... I cant wait to see Selby getting even half the achievemnts Ronnie has... keep trying Mark <laugh>

Postby Jester82

Andre147 wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

OH YEAH.

Ronnie O'Sullivan.

pmsl

Cheer up wimp, Prophet Ronnie won the match

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

OH YEAH.

Ronnie O'Sullivan.

pmsl

Cheer up wimp, Prophet Ronnie won the match

pmsl

Postby NNear

I don't think there is any point in being so abrasive on a Snooker forum. Ronnie fans who have actually taken the time to sign up to a serious forum and discuss matches are not the people who can genuinely be termed as Ronnie fans rather than Snooker fans. I think we are all Snooker fans here...

I've loved it since I was a kid and will do till the day I die.

Postby Jester82

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Jester82 wrote:
Good evening!

I very much don't, but I respect his fatherhood and the sweet black ball, he knocked, which gave Selby the win and Ronnie the task to swim after Hendry's record.
But I am certain, I will hold the hands of his disciples at the funeral of his career, when Mozart's Requiem shall be performed. How heartbreaking...

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Jester82 wrote:
Good evening!

I very much don't, but I respect his fatherhood and the sweet black ball, he knocked, which gave Selby the win and Ronnie the task to swim after Hendry's record.
But I am certain, I will hold the hands of his disciples at the funeral of his career, when Mozart's Requiem shall be performed. How heartbreaking...

pmsl

Postby Jester82

NNear wrote:I don't think there is any point in being so abrasive on a Snooker forum. Ronnie fans who have actually taken the time to sign up to a serious forum and discuss matches are not the people who can genuinely be termed as Ronnie fans rather than Snooker fans. I think we are all Snooker fans here...

I've loved it since I was a kid and will do till the day I die.

Abrasive? You should have seen me when I worked as a broker or when Selby nailed it against Prophet Ronnie!

Postby Andre147

BBC filing in time cause Ronnie finished his match too early <laugh> showing Ding's match now.

Ronnie meanwhile plays on Saturday afternoon v Robbo or Carter, think Robbo will win but it may be a close one if Ali starts well and brings the sort of level he had against Hawkins. Their last Best of 11 was an absolute classic one, 6-5 for Robbo at CoC when both played wonderful.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Jester82 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Jester82 wrote:
Good evening!

Enjoy that moment mate because when Selby crashes out of the Worlds this April that will seem like a distant memory. :wave: