Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marco Fu

Postby Cannonball

Clara8633 wrote:Imagine if ROS surpasses Hendry's record in this match then loses.

Imagine if Selby ever owns any records. Nah, don't waste your time. rofl

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Imagine if ROS surpasses Hendry's record in this match then loses.

he does own a record most centuries in a best of 25.

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:

What's that got anything to do with what I said?

Postby vodkadiet

Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

O'Sullivan fanboys are obsessed with their hero's nemesis.

It will take them an eternity to fully recover from O'Sullivan's Crucible final drubbing.

Postby Cannonball

5 years ago, we all wondered how quickly Ronnie would retire. No-one would have a laid a bet on 776+. So to take that record is incredible. He's turned the game on its head and his longevity will be talked about for decades. He's silenced all the muppets who called on him to quit.

Postby Clara8633

vodkadiet wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

It will take them an eternity to fully recover from O'Sullivan's Crucible final drubbing.

Lol <laugh> That final was a truly wonderful moment.

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:5 years ago, we all wondered how quickly Ronnie would retire. No-one would have a laid a bet on 776+. So to take that record is incredible. He's turned the game on its head and his longevity will be talked about for decades. He's silenced all the muppets who called on him to quit.

Well who said he was going to quit Ronnie OMuppett himself.

Postby vodkadiet

Clara8633 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

The best moment in snooker in the history in snooker was seeing Selby punching his fist having knocked the black in, with O'Sullivan sunken in his chair with his cue by his side!

:-D

Postby Cannonball

Clara8633 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

776, suck that down!

Postby vodkadiet

Imagine if Selby ever owns any records. Nah, don't waste your time. rofl[/quote]

What's that got anything to do with what I said?[/quote]

It will take them an eternity to fully recover from O'Sullivan's Crucible final drubbing.[/quote]

Lol <laugh> That final was a truly wonderful moment.[/quote]

776, suck that down!
[/quote]

Meaningless stat. It is an irrelevance. Winning matches is all that matters. I am sure Hendry feels as bad about losing the centuries record as O'Sullivan did at losing The World title!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Cannonball

What's nice is that Ronnie will be the reference point for all the players that follow for many decades, the benchmark. Commentators will never tire of talking about the greatest. I love this; it will bring great joy to the muppets! Keep listening and watching, cuz you will never ever escape the Rocket!

Postby vodkadiet

Cannonball wrote:What's nice is that Ronnie will be the reference point for all the players that follow for many decades, the benchmark. Commentators will never tire of talking about the greatest. I love this; it will bring great joy to the muppets! Keep listening and watching, cuz you will never ever escape the Rocket!

And you will never escape Selby!!

:D

Postby Cannonball

vodkadiet wrote:Imagine if Selby ever owns any records. Nah, don't waste your time. rofl

What's that got anything to do with what I said?[/quote]

It will take them an eternity to fully recover from O'Sullivan's Crucible final drubbing.[/quote]

Lol <laugh> That final was a truly wonderful moment.[/quote]

776, suck that down!
[/quote]

Meaningless stat. It is an irrelevance. Winning matches is all that matters. I am sure Hendry feels as bad about losing the centuries record as O'Sullivan did at losing The World title!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl[/quote]

Really, how many matches has Ronnie won then? Oh yeah, loads! Sorry if that was too statistical for the remaining braincells. Get back to munching bird food loser.

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:What's nice is that Ronnie will be the reference point for all the players that follow for many decades, the benchmark. Commentators will never tire of talking about the greatest. I love this; it will bring great joy to the muppets! Keep listening and watching, cuz you will never ever escape the Rocket!

Nobody wants to escape a great player like the Rocket however some of his fans is another matter.