Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marco Fu

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:What's nice is that Ronnie will be the reference point for all the players that follow for many decades, the benchmark. Commentators will never tire of talking about the greatest. I love this; it will bring great joy to the muppets! Keep listening and watching, cuz you will never ever escape the Rocket!

So that includes you rofl

Postby vodkadiet

Cannonball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Imagine if Selby ever owns any records. Nah, don't waste your time. rofl

What's that got anything to do with what I said?

O'Sullivan fanboys are obsessed with their hero's nemesis.

It will take them an eternity to fully recover from O'Sullivan's Crucible final drubbing.[/quote]

Lol <laugh> That final was a truly wonderful moment.[/quote]

776, suck that down!
[/quote]

Meaningless stat. It is an irrelevance. Winning matches is all that matters. I am sure Hendry feels as bad about losing the centuries record as O'Sullivan did at losing The World title!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl[/quote]

Really, how many matches has Ronnie won then? Oh year, loads! Sorry if that was too statistical for the remaining braincells. Get back to munching bird food loser.[/quote]

I seemed to have touched a raw nerve. Please don't commit suicide over Rigsby's loss to Selby. I can inform you that he doesn't care if you live or die.

Now back to your KFC poison.... :-D

Postby Cannonball

Lucky wrote:I thought doing things in snooker fast was the pinnacle......apart from how long it takes to accumulate centuries?

One of the fastest players, probably the most naturally gifted, plays and wins with either hand, 13 maxis, 776 tons and counting. Decent record that. rofl

Postby Cannonball

vodkadiet wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Imagine if Selby ever owns any records. Nah, don't waste your time. rofl

What's that got anything to do with what I said?

O'Sullivan fanboys are obsessed with their hero's nemesis.

It will take them an eternity to fully recover from O'Sullivan's Crucible final drubbing.

Lol <laugh> That final was a truly wonderful moment.[/quote]

776, suck that down!
[/quote]

Meaningless stat. It is an irrelevance. Winning matches is all that matters. I am sure Hendry feels as bad about losing the centuries record as O'Sullivan did at losing The World title!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl[/quote]

Really, how many matches has Ronnie won then? Oh year, loads! Sorry if that was too statistical for the remaining braincells. Get back to munching bird food loser.[/quote]

I seemed to have touched a raw nerve. Please don't commit suicide over Rigsby's loss to Selby. I can inform you that he doesn't care if you live or die.

Now back to your KFC poison.... :-D[/quote]

776+

Postby vodkadiet

Cannonball

You seem to be too stupid to realise that if you died this afternoon O'Sullivan would not care one iota, yet your whole existence is governed by whether or not this muppet can knock balls in pockets with a piece of wood!!!

What a sad loser you are.

Postby Cannonball

vodkadiet wrote:Cannonball

You seem to be too stupid to realise that if you died this afternoon O'Sullivan would not care one iota, yet your whole existence is governed by whether or not this muppet can knock balls in pockets with a piece of wood!!!

All the greatest players eat meat. Vegan is for losers! Everyone thinks you're a vegan fruit (oh the oxymoron) and I cannot disagree.

rofl

Postby vodkadiet

Cannonball wrote:

All the greatest players eat meat. Vegan is for losers! Everyone thinks you're a vegan fruit (oh the oxymoron) and I cannot disagree.

rofl

Try telling Mike Tyson and Davis Haye that Veganism is for losers.

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:

rofl

That's one of the most insulting things you've said so far. You should never insult someone for being a vegan.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

rofl

rofl

Perfect examples to avoid veganism.

Postby vodkadiet

Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

rofl

That's one of the most insulting things you've said so far. You should never insult someone for being a vegan.

Thanks Clara, but it is just a fanboy showing his lack of intellect. You should take pity.

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

rofl

rofl

Perfect examples to avoid veganism.

All of the world's most evil people are meat eaters. I could start a list but I would be here until March....