Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ding Junhui v Joe Perry !

Postby Andre147

Despite Perry's record against Ding, I think Joe will win this match. I think it will be very close, and if Ding wins it it might be because Perry had problems crossing the winning line as he often does.

Hopefully Ding proves me wrong as an Allen v Ding Quarter-Final match would be great to watch.

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I've heard many Perry picks already. I however go with Ding. He's due to a good run and Perry isn't exactly comfortable at the Masters.

I picked Perry in the Prediction League, but only because I felt like I wanted an upset to get more points. <laugh>

Ding has been playing pretty weak this season though.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:In fact Perry has never won a match at the Masters in his career.

Yeah true that, and the occasion may get to him a bit being the Masters and all that, but I still go with Perry for the win.

It's like I said, if Ding wins this I think it will be because Perry couldn't cross the winning line when so near.

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:Decent crowd. Only half full this afternoon.

That idiot waving above Ding's head on the steps before DIng walked down; is that you?

Postby V.V

SnookerFan wrote:When Virgo says somebody is a decent single ball potter, isn't he just saying they can't play positional?

Exactly, too polite

Finnish commentaor Kauppinen is much more honest and brutal in his comments. It's finnish way of living and commenting. One does not win winter war by being polite.

British commentators are always too forgivning, saying how hard the game is.
But still, Kauppinen thinks that Higgins can win other WC pmsl