Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Ricky Wald

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Some "hilarious" banter from Hendry and Davis. :zzz:

Hendry_fan must have LOVED THAT rofl

I too liked it though <laugh>

Damn,i missed it,i just finished eatin,what was the banter about?. :-D

About whos the greatest, and Hendry slagging Steve off when he was dominating and breaking all of his records <laugh> Hendry also said he'd love if he was commentating when Ronnie breaks his tons record.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

Davis was banging on about how his record compared to Ronnie's, only to realise he was stood next to Hendry who'd won more.

It was all; "Well, I won 6 World titles, which is one more than Ronnie", then Hendry goes; "Well, I got 7." Davis would go; "Well, I won 3 Masters titles.... Oh wait."

To be fair, it's an exaggeration calling it banter, let alone hilarious.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Some "hilarious" banter from Hendry and Davis. :zzz:

Hendry_fan must have LOVED THAT rofl

I too liked it though <laugh>

About whos the greatest, and Hendry slagging Steve off when he was dominating and breaking all of his records <laugh> Hendry also said he'd love if he was commentating when Ronnie breaks his tons record.

As long a Hendry does,nt become like Davis in his auld age,i,ll be happy!. ;-) <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Davis was banging on about how his record compared to Ronnie's, only to realise he was stood next to Hendry who'd won more.

It was all; "Well, I won 6 World titles, which is one more than Ronnie", then Hendry goes; "Well, I got 7." Davis would go; "Well, I won 3 Masters titles.... Oh wait."

To be fair, it's an exaggeration calling it banter, let alone hilarious.

rofl

I hope your prediction is wrong for once!. :happy:

Postby Dan-cat

vodkadiet wrote:
I really have to turn the sound down when Taylor is on now. I tolerate for about 10 minutes and then I can take no know. It is worse than having a woman nagging you to take her shopping.

Really? The sound of the balls going in, the little wriggles in to the pockets, the heavy slams into the middle bags, the clunks when a shot is poorly cued - the percussion of snooker - I love it. Could never turn that off. I noticed the ITV mic'ed up the baskets at the CoC, you can hear the balls nestle into the racks really clearly

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey wrote:
shankly wrote:Theres to much great players in the com box you need someone to bounce off Clive Everton was the ideal foil as was in years gone by Jack Karnham, John Pullman and Ted Lowe.

Stephen Hendry is the only commentator in recent times that does it right only talk when you got something worth while to say most babble on like they have verbal diarrhea mostly about any old rubbish.

What Wildey said. I watch matches from the 80s/90s and the proper broadcast commentators know how to build up the drama, and then you have the players calling the shots.

The only prob with Hendry is that he doesn't speak enough, He must be on about £50 a word.