Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Ricky Wald

Postby Dan-cat

Interesting what Steve is saying about push shots, I always think they play a push shot when doing a thin slice off a close red, it just seems to be accepted - but the cue is defo in touch with the white on hitting the object ball which is exactly what a push shot is defined as.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:"Ronnie's be in and out of the toilet every frame, but he's playing fast, so that's not that bad. What are your thoughts, John?"

"Well, he has been to the toilet a lot, Steve...."

<doh>

When's the next ITV tournament on? rofl

buck me was that a genuine chat between them <doh> <doh> <doh>

im on Eurosport cant stand Davis commentating.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie isn't playing any better than Trump and Robbo yesterday but at least he's leading 3-1.

Yeah and that's what matters, because Ronnie can play so much better.

I too love it when he plays on for snookers, shows he definately is there to fight it out.

Postby Andre147

Never seen Virgo doing an interview

This one with Jimmy though :zzz:

I think Steve, despite his horrible commentary, is an excelent interviewer, his interviews with Ronnie for instance are top notch :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Just got in. 3-1 ROS. Is it safe to say we won't be seeing a Walden win?

I think so. At 2-1 up, Walden could've made it 2-2. He didn't, it's 3-1.

Hopefully Walden can take one more frame, I predicted 6-2 in the Prediction Competition.

Postby Andre147

shankly wrote:Ronnie playing like a bum. Why has everyone (except Marco I guess, I didn't watch that) played like a bum so far?

No need to play your best in the early rounds.

H'es saving it for the latter stages, i think he'll need some of it against Fu.