Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire !

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Hopefully Mags sends Judd packing :wave:

I think he has a good chance. But he lost the last couple of matches against Judd so it will be very difficult. However that PTC win came just at the right time and Trump's form might dip again after so many good tournaments.

Yeah I agree, Mags had a pretty good record against Trump but has llost 2 important matches against him in recent times, but it's just on the day that counts and Mags is well capable of beating him like he's done before.

Should be a great match.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Hopefully Mags sends Judd packing :wave:

I think he has a good chance. But he lost the last couple of matches against Judd so it will be very difficult. However that PTC win came just at the right time and Trump's form might dip again after so many good tournaments.

Yeah I agree, Mags had a pretty good record against Trump but has llost 2 important matches against him in recent times, but it's just on the day that counts and Mags is well capable of beating him like he's done before.

Should be a great match.

I predict a Trump win.

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:The organisers this year seem to have managed an extraordinary feat - get the entire first round matches wrong session.

It's because of the BBC. Since they only show the afternoon sessions live, they want their best matches on theory on afternoon so that they can show it live on BBC2. This is the main reason I think.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:The organisers this year seem to have managed an extraordinary feat - get the entire first round matches wrong session.

It's because of the BBC. Since they only show the afternoon sessions live, they want their best matches on theory on afternoon so that they can show it live on BBC2. This is the main reason I think.

spot on

Postby vodkadiet

Dennis Taylor said earlier "Can you believe we had someone in the front row texting yesterday?!!" He would on to say how terrible that was.

It is a good job for the offending texter they done away with capital punishment.

What I can't believe is that Dennis Taylor is still used a commentator.

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:Dennis Taylor said earlier "Can you believe we had someone in the front row texting yesterday?!!" He would on to say how terrible that was.

It is a good job for the offending texter they done away with capital punishment.

What Dennis doesent understand is you can use your phone with other things like twitter....updating people who cant watch what was going on.

that cant be a bad thing can it?

Postby vodkadiet

Wildey wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Dennis Taylor said earlier "Can you believe we had someone in the front row texting yesterday?!!" He would on to say how terrible that was.

What Dennis doesent understand is you can use your phone with other things like twitter....updating people who cant watch what was going on.

Taylor is a dinosaur whose career in the commentary box should have been ended in the last century.

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:

Taylor probably still has a Nokia 3210.