Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Stuart Bingham v Marco Fu !

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Any mention of Alex Crisan on the BBC or Eurosport today? According to the programme he's going to referee this week.

Nice to see an European Ref from the usual PTCs at a Big event like this, about time <ok>

Pity it weren't that blonde bird.

Who?

Proletina Velichkova? Or maybe Desislava Bozhilova? Or even Anastasia Tuzikova? Or even Monika Sulkowska? :evilgrin: :D

Don't ask me how I know their names, it's a secret ;-)

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Even with Fus good record against Ronnie, I would prefer a Ronnie v Fu Quarter-Final if both go through their matches.

That's weak. Whoever gets through will be in good form, so Ronnie will naturally be wary, even of Walden in the first round. The good news is that every player fears Ronnie more than any player in history. :mosh2:

I know that, any player here is capable of winning the tournament on a good week, Milkins and Perry probably an exception.

Milkins and Perry have bottled before, but who's to say they can't come good and win it? Paul Hunter proved that perseverance persists.

Postby Andre147

Cannonball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Even with Fus good record against Ronnie, I would prefer a Ronnie v Fu Quarter-Final if both go through their matches.

That's weak. Whoever gets through will be in good form, so Ronnie will naturally be wary, even of Walden in the first round. The good news is that every player fears Ronnie more than any player in history. :mosh2:

I know that, any player here is capable of winning the tournament on a good week, Milkins and Perry probably an exception.

Milkins and Perry have bottled before, but who's to say they can't come good and win it? Paul Hunter proved that perseverance persists.

Please don't put Hunter in the same league as Milkins or Perry rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Any mention of Alex Crisan on the BBC or Eurosport today? According to the programme he's going to referee this week.

Nice to see an European Ref from the usual PTCs at a Big event like this, about time <ok>

Pity it weren't that blonde bird.

Who?

Proletina Velichkova? Or maybe Desislava Bozhilova? Or even Anastasia Tuzikova? Or even Monika Sulkowska? :evilgrin: :D

Don't ask me how I know their names, it's a secret ;-)

I don't know their names. I'm usually too busy. Don't ask doing what.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

Please don't put Hunter in the same league as Milkins or Perry rofl

Ok, I respect your point. <laugh> But folks know Milkins and he's a good chap and phenomenal player. We just don't see it from him on the big stage.

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Currently Bingham is a bigger threat to Ronnie than Fu.

Bingham ain't looked a threat to Fu yet, let alone Ronnie.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Currently Bingham is a bigger threat to Ronnie than Fu.

Thats why I prefer Fu, but whoever wins will be tough for Ronnie if he comes through Walden that is.

Postby Cannonball

Trump v. Ronnie would be so funny, to see all the Selby crew supporting Judd, a man they love to hate, simply because they hate Ronnie more. It's so funny when they get desperate.

Postby Andre147

Cannonball wrote:Trump v. Ronnie would be so funny, to see all the Selby crew supporting Judd, a man they love to hate, simply because they hate Ronnie more. It's so funny when they get desperate.

The reverse is also true if Ronnie loses early and others face Selby, but I know what you mean.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:Trump v. Ronnie would be so funny, to see all the Selby crew supporting Judd, a man they love to hate, simply because they hate Ronnie more. It's so funny when they get desperate.

The reverse is also true if Ronnie loses early and others face Selby, but I know what you mean.

Arent some people fans of Selby and Ronnie?
Last edited by SnookerFan on 11 Jan 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I dont dislike Selby, he's not one of my favourites though.

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

rofl Well not you for sure! rofl

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:Fu is a nice player to watch when in amongst them, rarely runs out of position when playing well, lovely to watch. He's just too damn inconsistent though.

It's his lack of cue action that is to blame, it's a major weakness. Every coach would question it. I don't know why he's never done anything about it, why handicap yourself? Ronnie is constantly trying new things, new tips, new cues, new techniques. He changes over time, yet others persist in weak technique. I find it bizarre, with so much at stake.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Fu is a nice player to watch when in amongst them, rarely runs out of position when playing well, lovely to watch. He's just too damn inconsistent though.

:goodpost:

Fu can beat anybody on his day. I just wish it was his day more often.