Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Mark Selby v Shaun Murphy !

Postby hendry_fan

[quote="Andre147"][quote="hendry_fan"][quote="Andre147"]CMON SHAUN :-D

Would love if he won this match and do a Mark King like in 2011

"CMON SHAUN",bl**dy nora,some things never change!.

I thought in this new year 2015 that you might start to shine to Selby dear Andre!. ;-)

I'll also wait for you to shine to Ronnie then <ok> ;-)

No comment + No deal!. rofl

Postby Skullman

AC or LT? wrote:
Skullman wrote:Surprised Murphy didn't ask for a frame to be docked for that extension.

Extensions aren't compulsory are they?

It was a joke. I was referring to the time when Murphy got Maguire docked a frame for not having his chalk.

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:Rivetting stuff; Like watching two ship-builders. Is it possible for them to both lose? :john:

dont watch go out and do something else then.

Postby Andre147

Cannonball wrote:Rivetting stuff; Like watching two ship-builders. Is it possible for them to both lose? :john:

lol...Selby had a ton in opening frame so it's not like it's been slow stuff.. but I know what you mean <laugh> though Shaun is one of my favourite players when in form.

Postby Clara8633

Wildey wrote:

dont watch go out and do something else then.

Unfortunately he hasn't got anything else to do <laugh>

Postby Cannonball

What's with Doherty talking like Tweety Pie? I tort, I tort a snooker player.

Selby, no touch at all. Ding is a better break-builder, and Judd, Robbo, Allen..............

This is DROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Postby Andre147

Cannonball wrote:Ronnie should have been the opener. Fans will switch off watching this club-classic!

Isnt' the defending champ always the first match? I also found it strange when I saw the order of play.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:Ronnie should have been the opener. Fans will switch off watching this club-classic!

Isnt' the defending champ always the first match? I also found it strange when I saw the order of play.

The robots and their fans aren't complaining I guess. But yes, the Champion should have been on first; think of the ratings!

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:What's with Doherty talking like Tweety Pie? I tort, I tort a snooker player.

Selby, no touch at all. Ding is a better break-builder, and Judd, Robbo, Allen..............

This is DROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

you are more of a Dross than anyone now reign that rubbish in im sick of it and you.

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

The robots and their fans aren't complaining I guess. But yes, the Champion should have been on first; think of the ratings!

My Guess is Ronnie did not want to play first match anyway then wait 4 days before a Quarter Final.

Postby Clara8633

shankly wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Selby clearly trying to break smurphs rythm - good thinking.

It's what he's best at. 20 break, run out of position, granite safety, rinse, repeat. He must be the most annoying player to play on tour.

It is indeed a 20 break, lol.