Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Mark Selby v Shaun Murphy !

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:There is a Selby troll in the crowd who's clapping everytime after Murphy messing up a shot.

Mate it happens a lot with other players nothing new there

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:May I ask: what the buck are you doing Shaun Murphy?!

He stopped playing after 5-1. I jinxed it after I wrote that thing about Selby earlier :irk:

6-5 Selby coming up...

your used to seeing players not taking advantage of chances you are a Ronnie fan lol

I'd like to know it how you would react when Murphy would choke like that against Ronnie. I suppose, you'd be then saying your usual stuff about Ronnie's opponents not playing well against him and choking.

But if Selby pulls out another 6:5 win, it's probably class according to you. Oh yeah, right.

Im Honest in saying Murphy should have won 6-3 he had the chance and failed

At least you're man enough to admit it, not like hendry-fan for instance who keeps saying Ronnie's opponents are the ones that most fail their chances like it only happens against Ronnie and not against other players like Murphy here handling Selby chances on a plate.

Wild <ok>

Postby Skullman

And it's done. Shame as he had his chances in the decider, but like I said, it had to end sometime.

Can't see Murphy making the semis, as both Judd and Mags are playing better than him atm, but he's still in the tournament and can improve.

Postby TheRocket

masterdoctorgenius wrote:selby hasnt deliviered this season so far.
not the stuff i expect from a WC

He still has shown though that he's the comeback king and can play excellent under pressure.
And as long as this is the case, he will always be a great danger in each tournament.