Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Mark Selby v Shaun Murphy !

Postby Cannonball

Look at Sell by dates form over the last few years; remove the WC from the picture and you have a player getting older and in decine. I've said this for the last couple of years, he's going downhill. And has been ever since losing the top dog spot.

Postby Clara8633

Dan-cat wrote:Clara get behind your player! :)

Comeback on for Selbs!

I know. But the thing is, whenever I'm negative and he loses a match, I'm not as disappointed as I would be if I had been hopeful. It really works.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Looks like Selby has found his breakbuilding boots again. Silly to have taken them off in the first place.

the joy of being a Selby fan

Postby Clara8633

Awesome clearance from Selby :)

Wonder what you-know-who will say now about the potatoes if he were still here. Somehow he always disappears during the most interesting moments in snooker, even when ROS is playing.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:May I ask: what the buck are you doing Shaun Murphy?!

He stopped playing after 5-1. I jinxed it after I wrote that thing about Selby earlier :irk:

6-5 Selby coming up...

your used to seeing players not taking advantage of chances you are a Ronnie fan lol

Postby Clara8633

He stopped playing after 5-1. I jinxed it after I wrote that thing about Selby earlier :irk:

6-5 Selby coming up...

If that last sentence was another jinx, then too late because I'd already said earlier that I'm sure Murphy is going to win the match. Which is still possible.

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:

6-5 Selby coming up...

your used to seeing players not taking advantage of chances you are a Ronnie fan lol

I'd like to know it how you would react when Murphy would choke like that against Ronnie. I suppose, you'd be then saying your usual stuff about Ronnie's opponents not playing well against him and choking.

But if Selby pulls out another 6:5 win, it's probably class according to you. Oh yeah, right.