Post a reply

Re: Coral U K Championship Semi Final 2: Trump v Maguire !

Postby Cannonball

Oh god, just how bad are these two. Shi*, we've got someone with a brain and someone who just crawled out of a care home as commentators. To be fair, Taylor just pronounced both names of both players correctly. Amazing!

Postby Cannonball

fridge46 wrote:Bloody hell... do they have a bet on how many times they can say "naughty snooker" today?!

rofl
The Beeb, as cheesey as a stinky round of rotting Stilton.

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Early blow for Maguire. He needs to win these type of frames.

Yeah, his A game from the Fu match won't be enough.

Postby Cannonball

He has no belief and that's quite worrying early doors. This could go 6-0. Missing half-ball reds over the middle bags is simply suicide.

Postby Cannonball

Clara8633 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Come on Mags. Hopefully he'll be able to win frames in one visit.

... and he lets Tramp in after scoring 20 points.

That's rude. Wild, please ban her! rofl

Postby Cannonball

The Cueist wrote:Judd will win this if Maguire doesnt start to play.
Cannonbal you have disdain for the cheesey commentary as I do.

Same old marmite just a different day
Bring back Clive Everton now .

Disdain, disrespect, dissing! I've turned the sound off. I can't bear it mate. I'd rather read the commentary on here, makes more sense.

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Come on Mags. Hopefully he'll be able to win frames in one visit.

... and he lets Tramp in after scoring 20 points.

That's rude. Wild, please ban her! rofl

Huh? I was stating the truth.

Postby Cannonball

Mags has lost it, completely gone. And he's shaking his head and looking bemused. He should be thinking about what he is doing wrong, which is to do with sighting above the shot, on the shot and how he is cueing. There is no way his mind is right if he can't even do the basic angle check before feathering. If it doesn't look 10/10, you get up. And you keep getting up and going down until it does look 10/10. Basic stuff.

Postby NNear

Trump looks really hungry and has done all tournament. He has been edgy on some frame ball situations and has looked very edgy just generally at times throughout the tournament, but he's scored heavily and I get the impression he's worked hard on his game and is hungrier than ever. He spoke recently about how he's pouring all his effort into snooker and just wants to give it his all and imo you can feel that energy from him in his play at the moment, though he could afford to want it less and relax just a touch at times especially against Ronnie in the final should he make it there.

Long story short: big successes await Trump this season.
Last edited by NNear on 06 Dec 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:Mags has lost it, completely gone. And he's shaking his head and looking bemused. He should be thinking about what he is doing wrong, which is to do with sighting above the shot, on the shot and how he is cueing. There is no way his mind is right if he can't even do the basic angle check before feathering. If it doesn't look 10/10, you get up. And you keep getting up and going down until it does look 10/10. Basic stuff.

Easier said than done, I'm afraid.

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I'm afraid this match is already over >-(

Maguire <doh>

Why hammer the red that hard? It's not going in on a Star at that pace. Better to play a proper safety instead, or simply play it a reasonable pace and commit to the black. Brain fuddled nonsense.