Post a reply

Re: Coral U K Championship Semi Final 2: Trump v Maguire !

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:Yeah, where are the Selby and Robbo fans tonight. Where is snooker fan, wild, vodka, etc etc. I thought they'd come out in force for Mags (given how much they don't like Judd).

:shock:

I was here right up to the mid-session interval.

Postby Cannonball

Clara8633 wrote:
Cannonball wrote:Yeah, where are the Selby and Robbo fans tonight. Where is snooker fan, wild, vodka, etc etc. I thought they'd come out in force for Mags (given how much they don't like Judd).

:shock:

I was here right up to the mid-session interval.

If either play like this tomorrow, Ronnie will shoot the fish in the barrel no problem. Poor standard from both.

Postby Wildey

Im a Snooker Fan first and foremost i don't Vanish for months when a favorite loses unlike some i can mention

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:If either play like this tomorrow, Ronnie will shoot the fish in the barrel no problem. Poor standard from both.

Mags was brilliant against Williams, and Tramp's been fantastic most of the time in this tournament. Funny how things can change so quickly like that.

Postby Cannonball

Wildey wrote:

Im a Snooker Fan first and foremost i don't Vanish for months when a favorite loses unlike some i can mention

You're no snooker fan. How can a snooker fan hate the greatest player of all time? This week, you wished him a collapse in his match. You're no fan, you're a joker. rofl

Postby Clara8633

Wildey wrote:Im a Snooker Fan first and foremost i don't Vanish for months when a favorite loses unlike some i can mention

Will Cannonball vanish for a while if ROS loses the final? :roll: Just wondering.

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

You're no snooker fan. How can a snooker fan hate the greatest player of all time? This week, you wished him a collapse in his match. You're no fan, you're a joker. rofl

I Dont Hate Ronnie i love the Guy i just hate some of the sausage heads he unfortunately has as Fans.

Postby Wildey

Clara8633 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Im a Snooker Fan first and foremost i don't Vanish for months when a favorite loses unlike some i can mention

Will Cannonball vanish for a while if ROS loses the final? :roll: Just wondering.

Wonder no more of course he will #chicken :hen:

Postby Clara8633

Cannonball wrote:You're no snooker fan. How can a snooker fan hate the greatest player of all time? This week, you wished him a collapse in his match. You're no fan, you're a joker. rofl

You keep thinking that non-ROS fans here hates ROS, but that's false and in reality it's just you disrespecting the other players. For example, I don't dislike ROS, I respect his game and everything, and you once said I was a ROS-hater :chuckle:

But apparently you think it's fine to insult and degrade the likes of Selby and Robbo.
Last edited by Clara8633 on 06 Dec 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Clara8633

Wildey wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Wonder no more of course he will #chicken :hen:

rofl rofl rofl

Postby The Cueist

Clara8633 wrote:

Why should he?
Meanwhile Mags has pocketed from trumps not being able to finish him off.

Postby Wildey

The Cueist wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Why should he?

He Vanished after ROS Lost the 16th frame of the World Final and didn't appear again until last week.